Molecular Atlas of Lung Development Program (LungMAP) Phase 2 - Human Tissue Core (U01- Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
The summary for the Molecular Atlas of Lung Development Program (LungMAP) Phase 2 - Human Tissue Core (U01- Clinical Trial Not Allowed) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Molecular Atlas of Lung Development Program (LungMAP) Phase 2 - Human Tissue Core (U01- Clinical Trial Not Allowed): The National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute invites cooperative agreement (U01) applications to serve as the Research Center (RC) for the Molecular Atlas of Lung Development Program (LungMAP), Phase 2. The overall objective of LungMAP is to better understand human lung development through building an open-access reference resource of a comprehensive, dynamic, 3-D molecular atlas of the late-stage developing human lung with data and reagents available to the research community. Phase 2 of LungMAP will continue to generate and integrate high-resolution, multiscale molecular profiles associated with spatial information to provide molecular characterizations of functionally and anatomically defined cell types in the developing human lung. Phase 2 of LungMAP will focus on human lung only and will extend the scope to cover normal lung development into early adulthood (up to 25 years old), as well as abnormal lung development in selected neonatal and pediatric rare lung diseases. The purpose of the LungMAP RCs will be to generate the molecular profiling data of the developing human lung. Applicants are not required to have been funded in Phase 1 (RFA-HL-14-008) in order to submit applications for Phase 2.
|Federal Grant Title:||Molecular Atlas of Lung Development Program (LungMAP) Phase 2 - Human Tissue Core (U01- Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health (HHS-NIH11)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-HL-19-021|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||October 31st, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||October 31st, 2018|
|Posted Date:||July 27th, 2018|
|Creation Date:||July 27th, 2018|
|Archive Date:||December 6th, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,600,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||July 27th, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For-profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Asian American Native American Pacific Islander Serving Institutions (AANAPISISs); Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government; Faith-based or Community-based Organizations; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized); Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Organizations); Regional Organizations; Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; U.S. Territory or Possession; Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are not eligible to apply Non-domestic (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are eligible to apply. Foreign components, as defined in the NIH Grants Policy Statement, are allowed.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- Similar Government Grants
- • Advancing Novel Research Models to Study Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (U01 Clinical Trial...
- • Management of Asthma in Primary Care - Bioinformatics Center (U24 - Clinical Trial Require...
- • Management of Asthma in Primary Care - Clinical Center (UG3/UH3 - Clinical Trial Required)
- • Molecular Atlas of Lung Development Program (LungMAP) Phase 2 - Data Coordinating Center (...
- • Molecular Atlas of Lung Development Program (LungMAP) Phase 2 Research Centers (U01- Clini...
- • Pathogenesis of Sars Lung Disease: in Vitro Studies and Animal Models
- • Lung Response to Inhaled Highly Toxic Chemicals
- • Protein Interactions Governing Membrane Transport in Pulmonary Health and Disease (R01)
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...