Monitoring Estuarine Condition
The summary for the Monitoring Estuarine Condition grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Monitoring Estuarine Condition: This announcement is not a request for applications. This announcement is to provide public notice of the National Park Service's intention to award financial assistance for the following project activities.
|Federal Grant Title:||Monitoring Estuarine Condition|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NPS-18-NERO-0044|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||June 2nd, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||June 2nd, 2018|
|Posted Date:||May 23rd, 2018|
|Creation Date:||May 23rd, 2018|
|Archive Date:||June 3rd, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$40,199|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$40,199|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||May 23rd, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This announcement is not a request for applications. This announcement is to provide public notice of the National Park Service's intention to award financial assistance for the following project activities.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Heidi Wiley
Grants Management Specialist
- Similar Government Grants
- • MACA Administrative History
- • Visitor Use Study at Waco Mammoth National Monument
- • Stabilization of Rock Springs Land and Cattle Company Headquarters Building
- • Stabilization of Telegraph Building at OX Ranch
- • An investigation of the Impact of the NPS to New Mexico's Outdoor Recreation Economy ...
- • Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grov...
- • National Park Service- Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
- • National Park Service- Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeon's Ranch Subunit, ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...