Muir Woods National Monument Shuttle Service
The summary for the Muir Woods National Monument Shuttle Service grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Muir Woods National Monument Shuttle Service: The objective of the cooperative agreement was to provide the public with direct, reliable, convenient and affordable transit service to Muir Woods National Monument (Muir Woods), as a joint public program with Marin Transit. This pilot shuttle service reduced vehicles in and around Muir Woods by providing alternative access to the park; and while adhering to the goal of providing quality visitor experience, it also reduced park-related congestion on Marin County roadways leading to Muir Woods.
|Federal Grant Title:||Muir Woods National Monument Shuttle Service|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P18AS00208|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 22nd, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 22nd, 2018|
|Posted Date:||May 8th, 2018|
|Creation Date:||May 8th, 2018|
|Archive Date:||June 7th, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:||$900,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$600,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$600,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
|Last Updated:||May 9th, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- County governments
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Financial Assistance Agreements Specialist Paula Owens 805-370-2328
- Similar Government Grants
- • Creation of Educational Curriculum for Roger Williams National Memorial and Blackstone Riv...
- • Engage Youth Through Chilkoot Trail Experience Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park
- • Citizen Science program
- • Savor Paterson: Explore Paterson’s Cultural Diversity Through Foo
- • Invasive Species Control using the Incentivized Harvest Program for Managing Non-native Br...
- • Hot Springs National Park
- • Assess and Report on economic impact of Federal Historic Tax Credits
- • American Institute of Architects cooperative agreement
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...