NCI Community Oncology Research Program (NCORP) Research Bases (UG1 Clinical Trial Required)
The summary for the NCI Community Oncology Research Program (NCORP) Research Bases (UG1 Clinical Trial Required) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
NCI Community Oncology Research Program (NCORP) Research Bases (UG1 Clinical Trial Required): This Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) solicits applications from institutions/organizations to participate as "Research Bases" for the National Cancer Institute (NCI)-supported Community Oncology Research Program (NCORP). NCOR P is a community-based research network that: Designs and conducts clinical trials and other human subject studies for adults and children in cancer prevention, control, screening, and care delivery, as well as quality-of-life studies embedded within treatment trials; Incorporates unique research needs of diverse populations such as, adolescents and young adults (AYAs), and the elderly; racial and ethnic minorities; sexual and gender minorities; and rural residents into studies and takes steps to enhance participation of these groups; Enhances patient and provider access to treatment and imaging trials conducted under the National Clinical Trials Network (NCTN); Integrates cancer disparities research within the community network. NCORP consists of three components each with its own FOA: NCORP Research Bases (covered by this FOA); NCORP Community Sites; and NCORP Minority/Underserved Community Sites. The NCORP Research Bases will design and conduct cancer clinical trials and care delivery research studies as well as manage and analyze the data and report the research results.
|Federal Grant Title:||NCI Community Oncology Research Program (NCORP) Research Bases (UG1 Clinical Trial Required)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health (HHS-NIH11)|
|Grant Categories:||Education Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-CA-18-015|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Numbers:||93.393, 93.394, 93.395, 93.399|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||August 31st, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||August 31st, 2018|
|Posted Date:||June 13th, 2018|
|Creation Date:||June 13th, 2018|
|Archive Date:||October 6th, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:||$74,500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||7|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||June 13th, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For-profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Asian American Native American Pacific Islander Serving Institutions (AANAPISISs); Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government; Faith-based or Community-based Organizations; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized); Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Organizations); Regional Organizations; Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; U.S. Territory or Possession; Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are not eligible to apply. Non-domestic (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are not eligible to apply. Foreign components, as defined in the NIH Grants Policy Statement, are allowed. See FOA for full eligibility details.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...