NEI Genomic Research Grant on Integrative Data Analysis for Vision Research (R01)
The summary for the NEI Genomic Research Grant on Integrative Data Analysis for Vision Research (R01) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
NEI Genomic Research Grant on Integrative Data Analysis for Vision Research (R01): This Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) issued by the National Eye Institute (NEI), National Institutes of Health (NIH), encourages the submission of applications proposing integrative and in-depth analyses of existing large-scale genetic and genomic data sets relevant to the NEI mission, as well as the development of novel bioinformatics approaches and innovative computational tools to interpret these data sets. Applicants are particularly encouraged to propose integrative analysis of existing large-scale, high-throughput data sets generated by utilizing advanced genomic technologies and combined analysis of multiple data sets obtained with other high dimensional technologies such as imaging, if feasible. This FOA will not support the collection of additional data; only existing data sets may be used.
|Federal Grant Title:||NEI Genomic Research Grant on Integrative Data Analysis for Vision Research (R01)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-EY-11-001|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Vision Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 18, 2013|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 18, 2013|
|Posted Date:||Nov 24, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Nov 24, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Jun 18, 2013|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - Small businesses - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Organizations); Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) .
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER WebmasterFBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster [FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV]
- Similar Government Grants
- • NEI Audacious Goals Initiative: Translation-Enabling Models to Evaluate Survival and Integ...
- • Limited Competition: NEI - DOD Vision Research Collaborative (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • NEI Center Core Grant for Vision Research (P30 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- • NEI Research Grant for Vision-Related Secondary Data Analysis (R21 Clinical Trial Not Allo...
- • NEI Clinical Research Study Planning Grant Program (R34 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- • Nei Career Transition Award (K22)
- • NEI Translational Research Program On Therapy For Visual Disorders
- • NEI Clinical Study Planning Grant Program (R34)
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Administrative Resource...
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Research Resource (U24)...
- • New Cohorts for Environmental Exposures and Cancer Risk (CEECR; UG3/UH3 Clinical Trial Not...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH2/UH3 Clinical ...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH3 Clinical Tria...