NINR Career Transition Award (K22)
The summary for the NINR Career Transition Award (K22) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
NINR Career Transition Award (K22): The National Institute of Nursing Research (NINR) invites applications for the career transition program from recently graduated doctorally-prepared scientists. The overall goals of this program are to support outstanding individuals to obtain a research training experience at the NIH in the intramural research laboratories and to facilitate their successful transition to an extramural environment as independent researchers.
|Federal Grant Title:||NINR Career Transition Award (K22)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Education Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PAR-08-148|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Nursing Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jan 07, 2009|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 07, 2010|
|Posted Date:||Dec 09, 2008|
|Creation Date:||Dec 31, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Jan 08, 2009|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) .
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster [FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Strategies to Improve Health Outcomes and to Reduce Disparities in Rural Populations (R01 ...
- • Patient Activation for Self-Management of Chronic Conditions (R21 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • Patient Activation for Self-Management of Chronic Conditions (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • Omics-guided Biobehavioral Interventions for Improved Health Outcomes: A Step Forward in T...
- • Palliative Care in Home and Community Settings (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • Ninr Career Transition Award (K22)
- • Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Award (NRSA) for Individual Predoctoral Fell...
- • NINR Mentored Research Scientist Development Award for Underrepresented or Disadvantaged I...
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...