NIOSH Centers of Excellence for Total Worker Health® (U19)
The summary for the NIOSH Centers of Excellence for Total Worker Health® (U19) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
NIOSH Centers of Excellence for Total Worker Health® (U19): The purpose of this Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) is to provide funding for Centers of Excellence for Total Worker Health®. Support of this program will further advance an emerging field of science and practice and address the needs of the 21st century workforce by means of research, intervention, and outreach activities.
|Federal Grant Title:||NIOSH Centers of Excellence for Total Worker Health® (U19)|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PAR-15-361|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Occupational Safety and Health Program|
|Current Application Deadline:||Nov 29, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||Nov 29, 2019|
|Posted Date:||Oct 13, 2015|
|Creation Date:||Oct 13, 2015|
|Archive Date:||Dec 29, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$24,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||none|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||none|
|Expected Number of Awards:||10|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Higher Education Institutions•Public/State Controlled Institutions of Higher Education •Private Institutions of Higher Education The following types of Higher Education Institutions are always encouraged to apply for NIH support as Public or Private Institutions of Higher Education: ◦Hispanic-serving Institutions◦Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs)◦Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ◦Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions◦Asian American Native American Pacific Islander Serving Institutions (AANAPISIs) Nonprofits Other Than Institutions of Higher Education•Nonprofits with 501(c)(3) IRS Status (Other than Institutions of Higher Education) •Nonprofits without 501(c)(3) IRS Status (Other than Institutions of Higher Education) For-Profit Organizations•Small Businesses•For-Profit Organizations (Other than Small Businesses)Governments•State Governments •County Governments•City or Township Governments•Special District Governments•Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Federally Recognized) •Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized)•U.S. Territory or PossessionOther•Independent School Districts•Public Housing Authorities/Indian Housing Authorities•Native American Tribal Organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)•Faith-based or Community-based Organizations•Regional OrganizationsForeign InstitutionsNon-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are not eligible to apply. Non-domestic (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are not eligible to apply.Foreign components, as defined in the NIH Grants Policy Statement, are not allowed.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Procurement and Grants Office Technical Information Management Section (PGO TIMS) staff at 770-488-2700
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention 404-498-2015
- Similar Government Grants
- • Commercial Fishing Occupational Safety Training Project Grants
- • Commercial Fishing Occupational Safety Research Cooperative Agreement
- • Occupational Safety and Health Surveillance Collaboration, Education and Translation
- • National Center for Construction Safety and Health Research and Translation
- • Occupational Safety and Health Research (R01)
- • Career Development Grants in Occupational Safety and Health Research (K01)
- • World Trade Center Health Consortium
- • Mining Safety and Health Training and Translation Center
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2