NLM Grants for Scholarly Works in Biomedicine and Health
The summary for the NLM Grants for Scholarly Works in Biomedicine and Health grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
NLM Grants for Scholarly Works in Biomedicine and Health: - NLM Grants for Scholarly Works in Biomedicine and Health are awarded for the preparation of book-length manuscripts and other scholarly works of value to U.S. health professionals, public health officials, biomedical researchers and historians of the health sciences. - NLM anticipates making 9-12 new awards each year, spending approximately $1.4 million per year to support new awards in this program. The total amount awarded and the number of awards will depend upon the quality, duration, and costs of the applications received. - NLM Grants for Scholarly Works in Biomedicine and Health use the G13 mechanism. - Eligible organizations include domestic or foreign public or private, non-profit organizations; individuals not affiliated with an organization may also apply. - Individuals with the skills, knowledge, and resources necessary to carry out the proposed project are invited to work with their institution to develop an application for support. Individuals from underrepresented racial and ethnic groups as well as individuals with disabilities are always encouraged to apply for NIH programs - Once an application has been reviewed for merit, an applicant may submit an amended application which responds to reviewer concerns expressed in written comments from the merit review. An applicant may submit more than one new application, but applications received in the same grant cycle will compete against one another for funds. - Application materials, including special instructions and a link to the downloadable application form, are available on the NLM Extramural Programs Division web site at http://www.nlm.nih.gov/ep/.
|Federal Grant Title:||NLM Grants for Scholarly Works in Biomedicine and Health|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Health Education|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PAR-05-025|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Medical Library Assistance|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Multiple Receipt Dates - See Link to Full Announce|
|Posted Date:||Dec 07, 2004|
|Creation Date:||Feb 28, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Mar 28, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,400,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$50,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Private institutions of higher education Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Independent school districts State governments County governments Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education For profit organizations other than small businesses City or township governments Small businesses Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Special district governments Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible agencies of the Federal Government are eligible to apply. Foreign institutions are eligible to apply. Grants may also be made to unaffiliated individuals. Awards to unaffiliated individuals may only be used to support direct costs such as salaries, consultant fees, equipment and supplies, travel, and other justified costs.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV NIH OER Webmaster
- Similar Government Grants
- • NLM Grants for Scholarly Works in Biomedicine and Health (G13 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- • Computational Approaches to Curation at Scale for Biomedical Research Assets (R01 Clinical...
- • Network of the National Library of Medicine Evaluation Center (U24) (Clinical Trial Not Al...
- • Regional Medical Libraries for the Network of the National Library of Medicine (UG4)
- • Data Science Research: Personal Health Libraries for Consumers and Patients (R01 Clinical ...
- • Nlm Research Grants in Biomedical Informatics and Bioinformatics (R01)
- • NLM Research Grants in Biomedical Informatics and Bioinformatics (R01)
- • Nlm Individual Fellowship for Informationist Training
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Administrative Resource...
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Research Resource (U24)...
- • New Cohorts for Environmental Exposures and Cancer Risk (CEECR; UG3/UH3 Clinical Trial Not...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH2/UH3 Clinical ...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH3 Clinical Tria...