NOAA Fisheries West Coast Regional Leadership Development Program
The summary for the NOAA Fisheries West Coast Regional Leadership Development Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Department of Commerce, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
NOAA Fisheries West Coast Regional Leadership Development Program: Implement a cohort-based leadership development program (LDP) to train emerging leaders for NOAA Fisheries' West Coast Region. After completion of the one-year program, these new leaders will be able to advance sound stewardship of trust resources and work with partners to find science-based solutions to complex ecological and resource management issues.
|Federal Grant Title:||NOAA Fisheries West Coast Regional Leadership Development Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Department of Commerce (DOC)|
|Grant Categories:||Environment Natural Resources Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NOAA-NMFS-WCRO-2019-2005782|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||October 16th, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||October 16th, 2018|
|Posted Date:||August 17th, 2018|
|Creation Date:||August 17th, 2018|
|Archive Date:||November 15th, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:||$400,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||August 17th, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants must be partners in the Pacific Northwest Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit. Applicants will be located in the targeted geographical region specified in the program objectives (i.e., West Coast Region States of California, Washington, Oregon or Idaho) and must focus the proposed work on target audiences that reside in this geographical region in order to be considered a qualified applicant.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Sheryl Robinson 503-230-5421 1201 NE Lloyd Blvd, Suite 1100, Portland, Or 97232-1274
- Similar Government Grants
- • National Ocean Sciences Competition for High School Students
- • Environmental Literacy Grants: Supporting the education of K-12 students and the public fo...
- • Fiscal Year 2020 NOAA Gulf of Mexico Bay-Watershed Education and Training (B-WET) Program
- • FY2019-FY2018 NOAA New England Bay Watershed Education and Training (New England B-WET) Pr...
- • NOAA Gulf of Mexico NOAA Bay Watershed Education and Training (B-WET) Program
- • Environmental Literacy Grants for Informal/Nonformal Science Educatio
- • Environmental Literacy Grants for Formal K-12 Education
- • Ocean Education Partnership Grants for Professional Development and other Capacity-buildin...
- More Grants from the Department of Commerce
- • FY 2020 SPRINT Challenge
- • FY2021 to FY2023 NOAA Broad Agency Announcement (BAA)
- • FY21 Regional Ecosystem Research Program: Understanding Species’ Habitat Usage and C...
- • FY2021 Marine Debris Research
- • CZM Projects of Special Merit Competition - FY 2021