NOTICE OF INTENT: Carlsbad Caverns Digital Documentation
The summary for the NOTICE OF INTENT: Carlsbad Caverns Digital Documentation grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
NOTICE OF INTENT: Carlsbad Caverns Digital Documentation: Approximately 3.5 miles of highly visited trails within Carlsbad Caverns will be mapped with 3D Lidar technology and photogrammetry as appropriate, creating imagery of how the designed trail system within the cave reveals the natural features. These data will be used to understand early design strategies within the cave and can be used for further scientific interpretation, planning, and monitoring of features. The project fulfills public purpose by engaging partners in shared environmental stewardship. Further, the project will develop data and digital products that will be shared through a variety of strategies to increase public awareness, knowledge, and support for historic preservation and stewardship of the cultural and historical heritage at CAVE. The project will provide data that will enhance the scientific community through gains in new knowledge provided through research and related results dissemination of natural and cultural resource information. Last, the project assists in the improvement of the publicâ¿¿s understanding of natural, cultural, and historical information found inside the cave system.
|Federal Grant Title:||NOTICE OF INTENT: Carlsbad Caverns Digital Documentation|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P17AS00338|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||June 16th, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||June 16th, 2017|
|Posted Date:||June 6th, 2017|
|Creation Date:||June 6th, 2017|
|Archive Date:||June 18th, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:||$96,498|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||June 6th, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- NON-COMPETITIVE NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Todd Wilson
- Similar Government Grants
- • Ethnographic Overview and Traditional Associations Study of Channel Islands National Park ...
- • Prepare Historic Resources Study of Climbing for Joshua Tree National Park, California
- • Management techniques to enhance California prairie biodiversity
- • Conservation of native biodiversity in Southern California National Parks
- • Improve control strategies for invasive plants and fungal pathogens in Hawaii Volcanoes Na...
- • Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grov...
- • National Park Service- Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
- • National Park Service- Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeon's Ranch Subunit, ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area