NOTICE OF INTENT: Rare Plant Inventories in Grazing Allotments in Capitol Reef National Park, Utah
The summary for the NOTICE OF INTENT: Rare Plant Inventories in Grazing Allotments in Capitol Reef National Park, Utah grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
NOTICE OF INTENT: Rare Plant Inventories in Grazing Allotments in Capitol Reef National Park, Utah: The result expected from this project is to deliver baseline data on three federally listed plant species. These data will provide the foundation against which the effectiveness of management actions implemented in the parkâ¿¿s Livestock Grazing and Trailing Management Plan will be measured. This project will allow the park to evaluate how listed plant species and habitat conditions respond to implementation of the parkâ¿¿s livestock grazing and trailing management plan. This project will provide the park with a comprehensive assessment of the condition of the listed plant species habitat within the active grazing allotment. The data collected will be used as baseline to determine if actions implemented in the Livestock Grazing and Trailing Management Plan result in moving towards desired conditions and ultimately protection and recovery of each plant species. Disturbance data from the transects will be incorporated into a habitat condition index which will allow park managers to quickly assess risk to cacti without having to collect damage and disturbance data from individual cacti. This will substantially reduce the time it takes to evaluate livestock impacts at a given locality, as well as reduce disturbance from surveyors monitoring the localities.
|Federal Grant Title:||NOTICE OF INTENT: Rare Plant Inventories in Grazing Allotments in Capitol Reef National Park, Utah|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P18AS00290|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||June 17th, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||June 17th, 2018|
|Posted Date:||June 7th, 2018|
|Creation Date:||June 7th, 2018|
|Archive Date:||June 18th, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:||$47,588|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$47,588|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$47,588|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||June 7th, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Non-competitive notice of intent to award
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Todd Wilson
- Similar Government Grants
- • Ethnographic Overview and Traditional Associations Study of Channel Islands National Park ...
- • Prepare Historic Resources Study of Climbing for Joshua Tree National Park, California
- • Management techniques to enhance California prairie biodiversity
- • Conservation of native biodiversity in Southern California National Parks
- • Improve control strategies for invasive plants and fungal pathogens in Hawaii Volcanoes Na...
- • Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grov...
- • National Park Service- Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
- • National Park Service- Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeon's Ranch Subunit, ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area