Nash Ranch-Native Seed Project
The summary for the Nash Ranch-Native Seed Project grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fish and Wildlife Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Nash Ranch-Native Seed Project: This agreement is to maintain the Nash Prairie Preserve which contains a great number of native plant seeds.
|Federal Grant Title:||Nash Ranch-Native Seed Project|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fish and Wildlife Service|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||F13AS00048|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Visitor Facility Enhancements - Refuges and Wildlife|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jan 21, 2013|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jan 21, 2013|
|Posted Date:||Jan 16, 2013|
|Creation Date:||Jan 16, 2013|
|Archive Date:||Jan 25, 2013|
|Total Program Funding:||$8,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$8,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$8,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This opportunity is not a request for applications
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Tom Ketcham, Contracting Specialist, 505-248-6844Tom_Ketcham@fws.gov
- Similar Government Grants
- • Cooperative Marketing for Recreation Opportunities on the NWRS-15.654 National Wildlife Re...
- • National Wildlife Refuge System Enhancements
- • National Wildlife Refuge Enhancements
- • WVNWRC Habitat Management and Information/Education Support
- • Eastwood Drain Survey and Drainage Study
- • Heart of the Highlands Trails System Project
- • Visitor Center Enhancement at San Bernard National Wildlife Refuge - Trail & Public Use Ar...
- • Bridge Replacement at Panther Creek, Custer County OK
- More Grants from the Fish and Wildlife Service
- • Arctic Goose Joint Venture Notice of Funding Opportunity – Fiscal Year 2020
- • FY21 Neotropical Migratory Bird Conservation Act Grants
- • NAWCA FY21 U.S. Small Grants
- • Implementation of the Quagga and Zebra Mussel Action Plan (QZAP) in the Western United Sta...
- • FY 2021 Clean Vessel Act (CVA)