National Autism Resource and Information Center
The summary for the National Autism Resource and Information Center grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Administration for Children and Families, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
National Autism Resource and Information Center: The Administration on Developmental Disabilities (ADD) within the Administration for Children and Families (ACF), U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), announces the availability of Fiscal Year (FY) 2010 funds to award a cooperative agreement to plan and implement one National Autism Resource and Information Center. This funding opportunity will establish a national resource and information center on the Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and other developmental disabilities. Guided by the principles of inclusion, integration, independence, and self-determination, the center will gather, organize, and make publicly available readily accessible, high-quality resources and information related to community-based services that support independent living and self-determination, treatment protocols that promote community-based experiences (e.g. education, employment, recreation, transportation, early intervention and child care), and evidence-based interventions. The targeted audience for the resources and information is the community of diverse stakeholders concerned with ASD, including people with ASD and other developmental disabilities, families, guardians, advocates, researchers, practitioners, trainers, policy makers and members of the general public. The purpose of the Center does not include communication, outreach or support for development or dissemination of subjective opinions (including opinions regarding the etiology of autism) about ASD and other disabilities.
|Federal Grant Title:||National Autism Resource and Information Center|
|Federal Agency Name:||Administration for Children and Families|
|Grant Categories:||Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HHS-2010-ACF-ADD-DN-0135|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Developmental Disabilities Projects of National Significance|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 16, 2010 See l|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 16, 2010 See l|
|Posted Date:||Jun 30, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Jun 30, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Sep 15, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$2,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$2,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$2,000,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Applicants will have had prior experience working in partnership with individuals with ASD and other developmental disabilities and their families, and other related organizations to empower such individuals. Faith-based and community organizations that meet eligibility requirements are eligible to receive awards under this funding opportunity announcement. Individuals and foreign entities are not eligible for awards made under this announcement.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- ACF Applications Help Deskapp_support@acf.hhs.gov
ACF Applications Help Desk [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Supported Decision Making Across the Lifespan Planning Grant
- • Human Dignity and Civil Rights for People with Disabilities
- • Living Well-Model Approaches for Enhancing the Quality, Effectiveness and Monitoring of Ho...
- • Access to Integrated Employment: National Data Collection on Day and Employment Services f...
- • The National Residential Information Systems Project (RISP)-On-going Data Collection and I...
- • Projects of National Significance: Family Support 360 for Military Families
- • Projects of National Significance: Family Support 360 Centers
- More Grants from the Administration for Children and Families
- • Grants to Address Trafficking within the Child Welfare Population
- • Affordable Care Act Tribal Personal Responsibility Education Program for Teen Pregnancy Pr...
- • Basic Center Program
- • Street Outreach Program
- • Standing Announcement for Tribal Title IV-E Plan Development Grants