National Cancer Prevention and Control Program
The summary for the National Cancer Prevention and Control Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
National Cancer Prevention and Control Program: This Program Announcement is issued as an effort to simplify and streamline the grant pre-award and post-award administrative process, measure performance related to each grantees stated objectives and identify and establish the long-term goals of a National Cancer Prevention and Control Program (NCPCP) through performance measures. This Announcement incorporates funding guidance for the following three Programs: the National Comprehensive Cancer Control Program (NCCCP), the National Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program (NBCCEDP), and the National Program of Cancer Registries (NPCR).
|Federal Grant Title:||National Cancer Prevention and Control Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-DP07-703|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention_Investigations and Technical Assistance|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Mar 26, 2007|
|Posted Date:||Jan 25, 2007|
|Creation Date:||Jan 25, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Apr 25, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:||$900,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$3,500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$125,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||185|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Please see the full and complete funding opportunity announcement (FOA) for eligibile applicant requirements.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Procurement and Grants Office (PGO)
Technical Information Management Section (TIMS)
Phone 770-488-2700 email@example.com PGO, Technical Information Management
- Similar Government Grants
- • National Foundation for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • Strengthening the Nation's Public Health Communication Infrastructure to Respond to C...
- • Technical Collaboration to Strengthen and Expand Capacity to Assess, Prevent, and Mitigate...
- • Advancing the Centers of Excellence in Newcomer Health
- • Epidemiology of Lupus: Longitudinal Studies in Population-Based Cohorts
- • Postdoctoral Fellowship Training Program in Infectious Diseases
- • A Cooperative Agreement to Improve the Interaction Between Public Health Academicians and ...
- • A Cooperative Agreement to Strengthen Collaboration Between the Disciplines of Academic Me...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2