National Center for Construction Safety and Health Research and Translation
The summary for the National Center for Construction Safety and Health Research and Translation grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention ERA, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
National Center for Construction Safety and Health Research and Translation: NIOSH is encouraging submission of an application from qualified organizations for a National Center for Construction Safety and Health Research and Translation. An applicant is encouraged to propose trans-disciplinary approaches and coordination for impactful applied and intervention research, hazards identification and controls, develop partnerships for implementing prevention and intervention activities, and to serve as a leader in research translation and research-to-practice for the protection of construction workers in the U.S. The Center will accomplish these goals by integrating and advancing research, translation/best practices, policy and guidance, and capacity building.
|Federal Grant Title:||National Center for Construction Safety and Health Research and Translation|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention ERA (HHS-CDC-HHSCDCERA)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-OH-19-001|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||December 3rd, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||December 3rd, 2018|
|Posted Date:||September 28th, 2018|
|Creation Date:||September 28th, 2018|
|Archive Date:||January 2nd, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$28,750,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$5,750,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$3,000,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||September 28th, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For-profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses - Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- CDC Technical Information Management Section (TIMS)
- Similar Government Grants
- • Cooperative Research Agreements Related to the World Trade Center Health Program (U01)
- • State Occupational Safety and HealthSurveillance Program (U60)
- • NIOSH Centers of Excellence for Total Worker Health® (U19)
- • Exploratory/Developmental Grants Related to the World Trade Center Health Program (R21)
- • Extension of the World Trade Center Health Registry
- • Career Development Grants in Occupational Safety and Health Research (K01)
- • World Trade Center Health Consortium
- • Mining Safety and Health Training and Translation Center
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention ERA
- • Modeling Infectious Diseases in Healthcare Research Projects to Improve Prevention Researc...
- • Detection and Characterization of Emerging Vector-Borne and Zoonotic Pathogens in Indonesi...
- • Enhanced Surveillance and Control of Arboviruses in Puerto Rico
- • Network of Modeling Centers to Improve Evidence Base for Seasonal and Pandemic Influenza P...
- • Epidemiology, Prevention, and Treatment of Influenza and Other Respiratory Infections in P...