National Foundation for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
The summary for the National Foundation for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
National Foundation for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: The purpose of the program is to provide funding for the administrative expenses of the National Foundation for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (NFCDC). This grant will aid in the NFCDC's overall ability to carry out its mission to foster the attainment of CDC's vision of "Health Protection . . . Health Equity" and to support resource identification on behalf of CDC as mandated by Congress. This program addresses all areas of Healthy People 2010 and Healthy People 2020.
|Federal Grant Title:||National Foundation for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-CD10-1001|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention_Investigations and Technical Assistance|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 03, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 03, 2010|
|Posted Date:||Jul 02, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Jul 02, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Sep 02, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$6,250,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,250,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Assistance will be provided only to the National Foundation for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Inc. (NFCDC). No other applications are solicited.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- CDC Procurement and Grants Office (PGO) Technical Information Management Section (TIMS) Phone 770-488-2700
Technical Information Management Section (TIMS) [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Epidemiology of Lupus: Longitudinal Studies in Population-Based Cohorts
- • Improving Detection and Management of Glaucoma and Other Eye Diseases Among High Risk Popu...
- • TREST
- • Sustaining the Expansion of the Overseas Health Assessment and Management of U.S.-Bound Re...
- • National Partnerships to Promote Cancer Surveillance Standards and Support Data Quality an...
- • Postdoctoral Fellowship Training Program in Infectious Diseases
- • A Cooperative Agreement to Improve the Interaction Between Public Health Academicians and ...
- • A Cooperative Agreement to Strengthen Collaboration Between the Disciplines of Academic Me...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2