National Integrated Water Quality Program
The summary for the National Integrated Water Quality Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the CSREES, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
National Integrated Water Quality Program: The goal of the National Integrated Water Quality Program is to improve the quality of our Nation's surface water and groundwater resources through research, education, and extension activities. Projects funded through this program will facilitate achieving this goal by advancing and disseminating the knowledge base available to agricultural and rural communities. Funded projects should lead to science-based decision-making and management practices that improve the quality of the Nation's surface water and groundwater resources in agricultural and rural watersheds. See RFA for priority areas.
|Federal Grant Title:||National Integrated Water Quality Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||CSREES|
|Grant Categories:||Agriculture Environment Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||USDA-CSREES-ICGP-000365|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Integrated Programs|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 04, 2007|
|Posted Date:||Jan 04, 2007|
|Creation Date:||Jul 19, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Jul 19, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:||$11,278,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$200,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification) Private institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- See RFA for details
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- CSREES Help Desk
Business hours are M-F, 7:00 am -5:00 pm ET, excluding Federal holidays firstname.lastname@example.org If you have any questions related to preparing application content, contact:
- Similar Government Grants
- • Methyl Bromide Transition Program
- • Integrated Research, Education, and Extension Competitive Grants Program – Organic T...
- • Organic Transitions
- • Integrated Research, Education, and Extension Competitive Grants Program: National Integra...
- • Integrated Organic Program
- • Integrated Research, Education, and Extension Service Competitive Grants Program: Methyl B...
- More Grants from the CSREES
- • Interregional Research Project #4 Minor Crop Pest Management Program (IR-4)
- • Secondary Education, Two-Year Postsecondary Education, and Agriculture in the K-12 Classro...
- • Disaster Resilience for Rural Communities
- • Community Food Projects Competitive Grants Program
- • Children, Youth & Families at Risk Sustainable Community Projects