National Minority Organizations Immunization Projects
The summary for the National Minority Organizations Immunization Projects grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
National Minority Organizations Immunization Projects: CDC?s Procurement and Grants Office has published a program announcement entitled, ?National Minority Organizations Immunization Projects?. Approximately $600,000 will be available in fiscal year 2004 to fund three awards. The purpose of the program is to assist National Minority Organizations (NMO) with the promotion and improvement of childhood, adolescent and adult immunization coverage levels among racial and ethnic minorities. The application deadline is June 21, 2004, and the estimated funding date is July 1, 2004.
|Federal Grant Title:||National Minority Organizations Immunization Projects|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-PA-04051|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Immunization Research, Demonstration, Public Information and Education_Training and Clinical Skills Improvement Projects|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 21, 2004 Letter of Intent Deadline: May 24, 2|
|Posted Date:||May 13, 2004|
|Creation Date:||Jul 21, 2004|
|Archive Date:||Jul 21, 2004|
|Total Program Funding:||$600,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$225,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$175,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||3|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments County governments City or township governments Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- (TIMS), Technical Information Management Section, Point of Contact, Phone 770-488-2700, Email firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com (TIMS), Technical Information Management Section
- Similar Government Grants
- • Advancing the capacity of immunization program managers through a national coordinating or...
- • Understanding Adult Immunization Quality Improvement Approaches Among Adult HCP and Health...
- • Developing a Public Health Tool to Predict the Virality of Vaccine Misinformation Narrativ...
- • Collaborative Surveys to Provide Inputs into Vaccine-Related Economic Evaluations
- • Developing, Implementing, and Evaluating Protocols to Increase Routine Adult Immunization ...
- • Coordination of Activities Between the CDC's National Immunization Program and the State a...
- • Using Provider Partnerships to Strengthen the Immunization Message
- • Coordination of Activities Between the CDC, National Immunization Program and State and Lo...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2