Using Provider Partnerships to Strengthen the Immunization Message
The summary for the Using Provider Partnerships to Strengthen the Immunization Message grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Using Provider Partnerships to Strengthen the Immunization Message: CDC s Procurement and Grants Office has published a program announcement entitled, Using Private Provider Partnerships to Strengthen the Immunization Message. Approximately $800,000 is available to fund up to six awards to public and private nonprofit organizations. To be effective in carrying out the recipient activities, applicant organizations must have an active membership of at least 3000 health care providers. The purpose of the program is to: (1) effectively utilize the combined resources of the public and private health care delivery systems; (2) establish a mechanism to promote successful immunization programs, distribute current immunization information, and gather information regarding the status of current programs at the grass-roots level; and (3) establish open lines of communication to share national goals and objectives for immunization programs. The estimated funding award date is September 15, 2003.
|Federal Grant Title:||Using Provider Partnerships to Strengthen the Immunization Message|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-PA03081|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Immunization Research, Demonstration, Public Information and Education_Training and Clinical Skills Improvement Projects|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 19, 2003|
|Posted Date:||May 05, 2003|
|Creation Date:||Jul 19, 2003|
|Archive Date:||Jul 19, 2003|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Nash, Elizabeth, Technical Expert, Phone 770-488-2441, Email email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org Nash, Elizabeth
- Similar Government Grants
- • Network of Modeling Centers to Improve Evidence Base for Seasonal and Pandemic Influenza P...
- • Network of Forecasting Centers to Improve Forecast Accuracy and Communication for Seasonal...
- • Surveillance for Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) and Other Viral Respiratory Infections ...
- • Increasing Influenza and Tdap Vaccination of Pregnant Women in Obstetric/Gynecologic Pract...
- • Understanding and Improving Immunization Services among Adult Hospital Inpatient and Obser...
- • Coordination of Activities Between the CDC's National Immunization Program and the State a...
- • National Minority Organizations Immunization Projects
- • Coordination of Activities Between the CDC, National Immunization Program and State and Lo...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2