National Mobile Doppler Radar Facility
The summary for the National Mobile Doppler Radar Facility grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Science Foundation, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
National Mobile Doppler Radar Facility: The Division of Atmospheric and Geospace Sciences (AGS) at the National Science Foundation (NSF) funds numerous research programs that require the use of various lower atmosphere observing facilities. Among these are field projects that use a variety of radars to study severe weather, storm development and associated in-cloud processes. Through its Lower Atmosphere Observing Facilities (LAOF) program, AGS supports a mobile Doppler radar facility. This solicitation seeks proposals to provide and operate such a facility for both research and educational purposes.
|Federal Grant Title:||National Mobile Doppler Radar Facility|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Science Foundation|
|Grant Categories:||Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||13-571|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 25, 2013|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 25, 2013|
|Posted Date:||Jul 09, 2013|
|Creation Date:||Jul 09, 2013|
|Archive Date:||Oct 25, 2013|
|Total Program Funding:||$4,500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- *PI Limit:The PI should be a scientist with expertise in radar technology and applications of radar to atmospheric science research.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NSF grants.gov firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Linguistics: Dynamic Language Infrastructure-Doctoral Dissertation Research Improvement Gr...
- • NSF Dynamic Language Infrastructure - NEH Documenting Endangered Languages
- • Oceanographic Facilities and Equipment Support
- • Antarctic Research
- • Long-Term Ecological Research
- • Solar, Heliospheric, and INterplanetary Environment (SHINE)
- • Geoscience Education
- • Global Learning and Observations to Benefit the Environment (GLOBE)
- More Grants from the National Science Foundation
- • Campus Cyberinfrastructure
- • Macrosystems Biology and NEON-Enabled Science
- • Transitions to Excellence in Molecular and Cellular Biosciences Research
- • Political Science
- • EPSCoR Research Infrastructure Improvement Program: Track-2 Focused EPSCoR Collaborations ...