National Network to Enhance Capacity of State and Local Sexually Transmitted Disease Prevention Programs (NNECS)
The summary for the National Network to Enhance Capacity of State and Local Sexually Transmitted Disease Prevention Programs (NNECS) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control NCHHSTP, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
National Network to Enhance Capacity of State and Local Sexually Transmitted Disease Prevention Programs (NNECS): The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention announces the availability of Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 funds to implement PS18-1808, National Network to Enhance Capacity of State and Local Sexually Transmitted Disease Prevention Programs (NNECS). The project period is for 5 years with a 12-month budget period, and an anticipated award date of September 01, 2018. The primary purpose of this cooperative agreement is to fund a National organization representing state, local, and territorial STD program directors to enhance workforce and operational capacity of STD prevention programs, and ensure that strategic communication channels and partnerships are in place that advance national STD prevention objectives.
|Federal Grant Title:||National Network to Enhance Capacity of State and Local Sexually Transmitted Disease Prevention Programs (NNECS)|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control NCHHSTP (HHS-CDC-NCHHSTP)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-PS18-1808|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||April 2nd, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||April 2nd, 2018|
|Posted Date:||January 29th, 2018|
|Creation Date:||January 29th, 2018|
|Archive Date:||May 2nd, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:||$25,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$5,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$250,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||January 29th, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Dan Lentine
- Similar Government Grants
- • National Center for HIV-AIDS, Viral Hepatitis, STD, and TB Prevention
- • STD Surveillance Network (SSuN)
- • Strengthening STD Prevention and Control for Health Departments (STD PCHD)
- • STD AAPPS Supplemental Funding for Enhanced Congenital Syphilis Response
- • Evaluation of STD Programs' Deployment of DIS to Improve HIV Outcomes
- • Comprehensive STD Prevention Systems, Prevention of STD-Related Infertility, and Syphilis ...
- • American Indian and Alaska Native STD
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control NCHHSTP
- • STD/HIV Disease Intervention Training Centers (DITC)
- • National Network of Sexually Transmitted Diseases Clinical Prevention Training Centers (NN...
- • Tuberculosis Elimination and Laboratory Cooperative Agreement
- • Strategic Partnerships and Planning to Support Ending the HIV Epidemic in the United State...
- • The Tuskegee Public Health Ethics Program