National Organization Activities for Cancer Control in Underserved Populations
The summary for the National Organization Activities for Cancer Control in Underserved Populations grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
National Organization Activities for Cancer Control in Underserved Populations: Purpose: This program will assist national organizations to develop, enhance and coordinate cancer prevention and control activities for individuals who may be underserved, uninsured or underinsured, at risk, or of racial/ethnic minorities.
|Federal Grant Title:||National Organization Activities for Cancer Control in Underserved Populations|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-DP08-815|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention_Investigations and Technical Assistance|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 23, 2008|
|Posted Date:||Apr 22, 2008|
|Creation Date:||Apr 22, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Jul 23, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:||$2,200,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||6|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This FOA has limited eligibility. Please see the complete and full announcement for detailed information regarding eligibility. National organizations that serve as an umbrella organization for their constituents (regional or local chapters or memberships) provide a unique opportunity to address barriers to prevention and screening, improve quality of care, and improve the priority populations access to cancer prevention, early detection, or survivorship programs. Therefore, applications may be submitted by: o national, public and private nonprofit and o faith-based organizations that have the capacity and ability to conduct nationwide programs and activities related to cancer control and the promotion of health education, awareness, and information dissemination.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Technical Information Management Section (TIMS)
Procurement and Grants Office (PGO)
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
Phone 770-488-2700 firstname.lastname@example.org Technical Information Management Section (TIMS)
- Similar Government Grants
- • Epidemiology of Lupus: Longitudinal Studies in Population-Based Cohorts
- • Improving Detection and Management of Glaucoma and Other Eye Diseases Among High Risk Popu...
- • TREST
- • Sustaining the Expansion of the Overseas Health Assessment and Management of U.S.-Bound Re...
- • National Partnerships to Promote Cancer Surveillance Standards and Support Data Quality an...
- • Postdoctoral Fellowship Training Program in Infectious Diseases
- • A Cooperative Agreement to Improve the Interaction Between Public Health Academicians and ...
- • A Cooperative Agreement to Strengthen Collaboration Between the Disciplines of Academic Me...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2