National Park Service - Front End Development for Biodiversity Database
The summary for the National Park Service - Front End Development for Biodiversity Database grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
National Park Service - Front End Development for Biodiversity Database: This is a notice of intent and non-competitive award in accordance with Department of Interior Policy, Departmental Manual 505DM2. This action will result in a task agreement award to Clemson University through a Cooperative Agreement under the Piedmont-South Atlantic Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit. This project is to develop a new database system that has the following capabilities: 1) has essentially the same biological data functionality of the old ATBI database, but with front end improvements, 2) adapts the recently received Access structure for the new Biodiversity database (see schema) into MS SQL; SQL is also primarily used for the development of the Front End, 3) is integrated with ArcGIS for full GIS capability, 4) is web-enabled, so off-site users can enter and edit data. Please refer to the attached Full Announcement for more information.
|Federal Grant Title:||National Park Service - Front End Development for Biodiversity Database|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NPS-NOI-GRSM-P11AT51069|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cooperative Research and Training Programs - Resources of the National Park System|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 20, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 20, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Sep 15, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Sep 15, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Oct 20, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$32,563|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Alison Smith Contract Specialist Phone 404-507-5754
- Similar Government Grants
- • MACA Administrative History
- • Visitor Use Study at Waco Mammoth National Monument
- • Stabilization of Rock Springs Land and Cattle Company Headquarters Building
- • Stabilization of Telegraph Building at OX Ranch
- • An investigation of the Impact of the NPS to New Mexico's Outdoor Recreation Economy ...
- • Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grov...
- • National Park Service- Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
- • National Park Service- Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeon's Ranch Subunit, ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...