National Public Health Leadership Institute
The summary for the National Public Health Leadership Institute grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
National Public Health Leadership Institute: The purpose of this cooperative agreement is to enhance the leadership knowledge and competencies of federal, state and local health officials and other public health professionals by continuing to develop and conduct an annual National Public Health Leadership Program (PHLI). PHLI is intended to provide participants with a comprehensive, developmental experience, highlighted by an intensive, residence-based program. It will provide an opportunity for public health leaders to interact and create a network of leaders who can be instrumental in influencing the future direction of public health. Participants will be periodically evaluated during the course of the program to ascertain the impact of the experience on their personal leadership skills and its effect on their organizations effectiveness and efficiency. The results of these evaluations, along with the participants recommendations for improvement, will be used to enhance the PHLI program and to help those at the national, state and local levels to develop their current and emerging leaders.
|Federal Grant Title:||National Public Health Leadership Institute|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-WC07-703|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention_Investigations and Technical Assistance|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 10, 2007 Letter of Intent Deadline: June 8, 2|
|Posted Date:||May 10, 2007|
|Creation Date:||May 10, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Aug 09, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:||$500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants that can apply for this funding opportunity are listed below: .Public nonprofit organizations .Private nonprofit organizations .For profit organizations .Small, minority, and women-owned businesses .Universities .Colleges .Research institutions .Hospitals .Community-based organizations .Faith-based organizations .Federally recognized Indian tribal governments .Indian tribes .Indian tribal organizations .State and local governments or their Bona Fide Agents (this includes the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, the Commonwealth of the Northern Marianna Islands, American Samoa, Guam, the Federated States of Micronesia, the Republic of the Marshall Islands, and the Republic of Palau) A Bona Fide Agent is an agency/organization identified by the state as eligible to submit an application under the state eligibility in lieu of a state application. If applying as a bona fide agent of a state or local government, a letter from the state or local government as documentation of the status is required. Place this documentation behind the first page of the application form.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- CDC Procurement and Grants Office
Technical Information Management
Phone 770-488-2700 PGOTIM@cdc.gov PGO Technical Information Management
- Similar Government Grants
- • Epidemiology of Lupus: Longitudinal Studies in Population-Based Cohorts
- • Improving Detection and Management of Glaucoma and Other Eye Diseases Among High Risk Popu...
- • TREST
- • Sustaining the Expansion of the Overseas Health Assessment and Management of U.S.-Bound Re...
- • National Partnerships to Promote Cancer Surveillance Standards and Support Data Quality an...
- • Postdoctoral Fellowship Training Program in Infectious Diseases
- • A Cooperative Agreement to Improve the Interaction Between Public Health Academicians and ...
- • A Cooperative Agreement to Strengthen Collaboration Between the Disciplines of Academic Me...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2