National Register Listing Update for Inscription Rock
The summary for the National Register Listing Update for Inscription Rock grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
National Register Listing Update for Inscription Rock: The historical significance and scientific value of the resources of El Morro were recognized before the national monument and were legally protected by enabling legislation establishing El Morro National Monument by Presidential Proclamation under the Antiquities Act of 1906. Further protection and validation of significance came in 1966 with the National Historic Preservation Act (NHPA) and the administrative listing of the monument to the National Register of Historic Places. Since 1966, only one of the monumentâ¿¿s significant resources (Inscription Rock) has been individually listed on the National Register. Specific listings offer added protection to archeological resources as well as providing greater interpretation potential that contributes to visitor understanding of the significance the monument. The purpose of this project is to evaluate the National Register eligibility of the fourteenth-century pueblos of Atsinna and North Atsinna and complete a National Register nomination for the sites.
|Federal Grant Title:||National Register Listing Update for Inscription Rock|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P18AS00374|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||July 5th, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||July 5th, 2018|
|Posted Date:||June 26th, 2018|
|Creation Date:||June 26th, 2018|
|Archive Date:||July 15th, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:||$66,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$66,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||June 26th, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants Management Specialist Kelly Adams
- Similar Government Grants
- • MACA Administrative History
- • Visitor Use Study at Waco Mammoth National Monument
- • Stabilization of Rock Springs Land and Cattle Company Headquarters Building
- • Stabilization of Telegraph Building at OX Ranch
- • An investigation of the Impact of the NPS to New Mexico's Outdoor Recreation Economy ...
- • Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grov...
- • National Park Service- Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
- • National Park Service- Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeon's Ranch Subunit, ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...