National Resource Center for Adoption
The summary for the National Resource Center for Adoption grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Administration for Children and Families, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
National Resource Center for Adoption: The purpose of this funding opportunity announcement is to establish by cooperative agreement a National Resource Center for Adoption (NRCA). NRCA will serve as a member of the Children's Bureau's (CB) Training and Technical Assistance (T/TA) Network, which is designed to improve child welfare systems and to support States and Tribes in achieving and maintaining sustainable, systemic change which results in greater safety, permanency, and well-being for children, youth, and families. NRCA will be the primary provider of T/TA regarding effective and promising adoption services for children and youth in the child welfare system.
|Federal Grant Title:||National Resource Center for Adoption|
|Federal Agency Name:||Administration for Children and Families|
|Grant Categories:||Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HHS-2009-ACF-ACYF-CZ-0065|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Adoption Opportunities|
|Current Application Deadline:||Apr 27, 2009|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 27, 2009|
|Posted Date:||Feb 26, 2009|
|Creation Date:||Feb 26, 2009|
|Archive Date:||May 27, 2009|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,200,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,200,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Collaborative efforts and interdisciplinary approaches are acceptable. Applications from collaborations must identify a primary applicant responsible for administering the cooperative agreement. Faith-based and community organizations are eligible to apply. Foreign entities are not eligible under this announcement.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- ACF Applications Help Deskapp_support@acf.hhs.gov
ACF Applications Help Desk [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • National Center for Adoption Competent Mental Health Services
- • National Center for Enhanced Post-Adoption Support
- • AdoptUSKids
- • Quality Improvement Center: Engaging Youth in Finding Permanency
- • National Child Welfare Capacity Building Center for Courts
- • Adoption Opportunities: Diligent Recruitment of Families for Children in the Foster Care S...
- • Cooperative Agreements for Child Welfare Technical Assistance Implementation Centers
- • National Quality Improvement Center on the Representation of Children in the Child Welfare...
- More Grants from the Administration for Children and Families
- • Tribal Maternal, Infant, and Early Childhood Home Visiting Program: Implementation and Exp...
- • Tribal Maternal, Infant, and Early Childhood Home Visiting Program: Development and Implem...
- • American Rescue Plan Act Emergency Native Language Funding Opportunity Announcement
- • U.S. Repatriation Program
- • Grants to Address Trafficking within the Child Welfare Population