National Spina Bifida Information and Resource Development Center
The summary for the National Spina Bifida Information and Resource Development Center grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
National Spina Bifida Information and Resource Development Center: CDC?s Procurement and Grants Office has published a program announcement entitled, ?National Spina Bifida Information and Resource Development Center.? Approximately $950,000 will be available in fiscal year 2004 to fund one award. The purpose of the program is to prevent the recurrence of pregnancies affected by Neural Tube Defects (NTDs), expand local programs for those affected by spina bifida, promote research proposal development (not implementation), and expand information resources. The estimated funding date is September 01, 2004.
|Federal Grant Title:||National Spina Bifida Information and Resource Development Center|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources Law Justice and Legal Services Income Security and Social Services Information and Statistics Humanities Housing Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-04215|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention_Investigations and Technical Assistance|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 25, 2004 Letter of Intent Deadline is June 10|
|Posted Date:||Jun 17, 2004|
|Creation Date:||Jul 25, 2004|
|Archive Date:||Jul 25, 2004|
|Total Program Funding:||$950,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$950,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$900,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Assistance will be provided only to applicants that are well-established national, nonprofit organizations with state chapters that have expertise in : (1) Developing health education messages for women at risk of having a NTD-affected pregnancy; (2) developing State chapters to improve the health of individuals with spina bifida and their families.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Wilburn, Carolyn, Technical Clerk, Phone 770-488-2862, Email firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com Wilburn, Carolyn
- Similar Government Grants
- • Epidemiology of Lupus: Longitudinal Studies in Population-Based Cohorts
- • Improving Detection and Management of Glaucoma and Other Eye Diseases Among High Risk Popu...
- • TREST
- • Sustaining the Expansion of the Overseas Health Assessment and Management of U.S.-Bound Re...
- • National Partnerships to Promote Cancer Surveillance Standards and Support Data Quality an...
- • Postdoctoral Fellowship Training Program in Infectious Diseases
- • A Cooperative Agreement to Improve the Interaction Between Public Health Academicians and ...
- • A Cooperative Agreement to Strengthen Collaboration Between the Disciplines of Academic Me...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2