National Wildlife Refuge System Enhancements
The summary for the National Wildlife Refuge System Enhancements grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fish and Wildlife Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
National Wildlife Refuge System Enhancements: Fish and Wildlife Conservation Act, 16 U.S.C. §§2901 2911; Fish and Wildlife Act, 16 U.S.C. 742 et seq.; Refuge Recreation Act, 16 U.S.C. §§460k 460k(4); National Wildlife Refuge System Administration Act, 16 U.S.C. §§668dd ee; Public Lands Corps Act Youth Conservation Corps, 16 U.S.C. §§1701 1706; Public Lands Corps Act Public Lands Corps, 16 U.S.C. §§1721 1726; Archaeological Resources Protection Act, 16 U.S.C. §§470aa ll; and Federal Aid for Highways Other Highways, 23 U.S.C. §§201 204 and §206.
|Federal Grant Title:||National Wildlife Refuge System Enhancements|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fish and Wildlife Service (DOI-FWS)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||F19AS00394|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||September 18th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||September 18th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||September 12th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||September 12th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||September 11th, 2020|
|Total Program Funding:||$200,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$200,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$75,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||September 12th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Program Analyst/Grants Management Specialist Michelle Willcox 505-248-7486
- Similar Government Grants
- • Cooperative Marketing for Recreation Opportunities on the NWRS-15.654 National Wildlife Re...
- • National Wildlife Refuge Enhancements
- • WVNWRC Habitat Management and Information/Education Support
- • Eastwood Drain Survey and Drainage Study
- • Habitat Restoration and Biological Coordination
- • Heart of the Highlands Trails System Project
- • Visitor Center Enhancement at San Bernard National Wildlife Refuge - Trail & Public Use Ar...
- • Bridge Replacement at Panther Creek, Custer County OK
- More Grants from the Fish and Wildlife Service
- • Arctic Goose Joint Venture Notice of Funding Opportunity – Fiscal Year 2020
- • FY21 Neotropical Migratory Bird Conservation Act Grants
- • NAWCA FY21 U.S. Small Grants
- • Implementation of the Quagga and Zebra Mussel Action Plan (QZAP) in the Western United Sta...
- • FY 2021 Clean Vessel Act (CVA)