Natural Resource Condition Assessment Point Reyes National Seashore and Golden Gate National Recreation Area
The summary for the Natural Resource Condition Assessment Point Reyes National Seashore and Golden Gate National Recreation Area grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Natural Resource Condition Assessment Point Reyes National Seashore and Golden Gate National Recreation Area: The National Park Service is requesting information on the interest and qualifications of a potential partner to collaborate on a project for the Natural Resource Condition Assessments at Point Reyes National Seashore and Golden Gate National Recreation Area. Responses to this request will be used to identify potential collaborators for a project that will be funded by NPS.
|Federal Grant Title:||Natural Resource Condition Assessment Point Reyes National Seashore and Golden Gate National Recreation Area|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P13AS00020|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cooperative Research and Training Programs - Resources of the National Park System|
|Current Application Deadline:||Apr 19, 2013|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 19, 2013|
|Posted Date:||Mar 28, 2013|
|Creation Date:||Mar 28, 2013|
|Archive Date:||Apr 20, 2013|
|Total Program Funding:||$196,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This financial assistance opportunity is being issued under the Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU) Program. CESUs are partnerships that provide research, technical assistance, and educaiton. Eligible recipients must be a participating partner of the Californian CESU.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- LILETTE BALTODANO, Financial Agreements Officer, 415 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Similar Government Grants
- • Ethnographic Overview and Traditional Associations Study of Channel Islands National Park ...
- • Prepare Historic Resources Study of Climbing for Joshua Tree National Park, California
- • Management techniques to enhance California prairie biodiversity
- • Conservation of native biodiversity in Southern California National Parks
- • Improve control strategies for invasive plants and fungal pathogens in Hawaii Volcanoes Na...
- • Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grov...
- • National Park Service- Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
- • National Park Service- Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeon's Ranch Subunit, ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area