Nature Neighbor Outreach and Stewardship SMMF SAMO
The summary for the Nature Neighbor Outreach and Stewardship SMMF SAMO grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Nature Neighbor Outreach and Stewardship SMMF SAMO: This Task Agreement is entered into by and between the Department of the Interior, National Park Service (NPS) and the Santa Monica Mountains Fund (SMMF) for the purpose of supporting the Governmentâ¿¿s objective to raise awareness about Santa Monica Mountains National Recreation Area, including but not limited to recreational opportunities, park programming, and park research.
|Federal Grant Title:||Nature Neighbor Outreach and Stewardship SMMF SAMO|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P17AS00523|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||August 1st, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||August 1st, 2017|
|Posted Date:||July 20th, 2017|
|Creation Date:||July 20th, 2017|
|Archive Date:||August 20th, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:||$150,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$150,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$65,500|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||July 20th, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Agreements Officer Kristina Bliss 805 370 2321
- Similar Government Grants
- • Educational program emphasizing the cultural and natural resources of Glacier National Par...
- • Lower B500 Road Removal in Redwood National Park
- • Historical Ecology to Understand Human Responses to Environmental and Climate Change: Rese...
- • Cooperative Agreement with Golden Gate National parks Conservancy and Golden Gate National...
- • Maintenance of Theodore Roosevelt Inaugural NHS
- • Hot Springs National Park
- • Assess and Report on economic impact of Federal Historic Tax Credits
- • American Institute of Architects cooperative agreement
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area