Network of the National Library of Medicine Evaluation Center (U24) (Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
The summary for the Network of the National Library of Medicine Evaluation Center (U24) (Clinical Trial Not Allowed) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Network of the National Library of Medicine Evaluation Center (U24) (Clinical Trial Not Allowed): This Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) invites cooperative agreement (U24) applications for organizations to serve as the Evaluation Center for the Network of the National Library of Medicine (NNLM). The goal of the NNLM is to advance the progress of medicine, improve public health by providing U.S. health professionals and the public with equal access to biomedical data and information, and improve individual's access to information to enable them to make informed decisions about their health. The NNLM works through libraries and other member organizations to support a workforce for biomedical and health information resources and data, improve health literacy, and increase health equity. Seven health sciences libraries function as the Regional Medical Library (RML) for their respective region. The RMLs work together to coordinate a network of member libraries and other organizations to carry out local, regional and national programs. These Network members develop collaborations with other organizations to improve access to biomedical information resources throughout the nation. The NNLM program is coordinated by the NLM Office of Engagement and Training. The NNLM Evaluation Center (NEC) will coordinate the assessment of the impact, efficacy and value of NNLM activities, services, and resources. A special focus will be placed on assessing community engagement and measuring its impact on persons who experience health disparities, and populations underrepresented in biomedical research. The NECs activities will include, among others, developing evaluation tools, planning studies, providing evaluation training to the RMLs, Offices, Centers, and sub-awardees of the NNLM, and assessing the effectiveness of national initiatives and selected programs. The NEC will provide NNLM with essential information for developing, maintaining, and evolving effective health information engagement and outreach activities for diverse populations.
|Federal Grant Title:||Network of the National Library of Medicine Evaluation Center (U24) (Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health (HHS-NIH11)|
|Grant Categories:||Education, Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-LM-20-002|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||September 28th, 2020|
|Original Application Deadline:||September 28th, 2020|
|Posted Date:||July 1st, 2020|
|Creation Date:||July 1st, 2020|
|Archive Date:||November 3rd, 2020|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$610,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||July 1st, 2020|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For-profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Asian American Native American Pacific Islander Serving Institutions (AANAPISISs); Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government; Faith-based or Community-based Organizations; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized); Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Organizations); Regional Organizations; Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; U.S. Territory or Possession; Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are not eligible to apply. Non-domestic (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are not eligible to apply. Foreign components, as defined in the NIH Grants Policy Statement, are not allowed.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- Similar Government Grants
- • NLM Grants for Scholarly Works in Biomedicine and Health (G13 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- • Computational Approaches to Curation at Scale for Biomedical Research Assets (R01 Clinical...
- • Regional Medical Libraries for the Network of the National Library of Medicine (UG4)
- • Data Science Research: Personal Health Libraries for Consumers and Patients (R01 Clinical ...
- • Nlm Research Grants in Biomedical Informatics and Bioinformatics (R01)
- • NLM Research Grants in Biomedical Informatics and Bioinformatics (R01)
- • Nlm Individual Fellowship for Informationist Training
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Administrative Resource...
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Research Resource (U24)...
- • New Cohorts for Environmental Exposures and Cancer Risk (CEECR; UG3/UH3 Clinical Trial Not...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH2/UH3 Clinical ...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH3 Clinical Tria...