New Projects for Epi4K Genetics and Genomics of Human Epilepsies Center without Walls (U01)
The summary for the New Projects for Epi4K Genetics and Genomics of Human Epilepsies Center without Walls (U01) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
New Projects for Epi4K Genetics and Genomics of Human Epilepsies Center without Walls (U01): The purpose of this Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) is to encourage cooperative agreement (U01) applications from individual investigators or groups of investigators who wish to collaborate with the Epi4K Genetics and Genomics of Human Epilepsies Center without Walls (Epi4K CWOW). Investigators with existing DNA sample collections from well characterized cohorts of epilepsy patients should propose next generation sequencing and analysis studies to identify novel sequence and copy number variants. The proposed studies must be within the scope of the CWOW program and must use the extant infrastructure and resources of the Epi4K CWOW.
|Federal Grant Title:||New Projects for Epi4K Genetics and Genomics of Human Epilepsies Center without Walls (U01)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-NS-13-005|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Extramural Research Programs in the Neurosciences and Neurological Disorders|
|Current Application Deadline:||Dec 18, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||Dec 18, 2012|
|Posted Date:||Jul 13, 2012|
|Creation Date:||Jul 13, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Jan 18, 2013|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government; Faith-based or Community-based Organizations; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized); Regional Organizations; Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; U.S. Territory or Possession; Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are eligible to apply. Non-domestic (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are eligible to apply. Foreign components, as defined in the NIH Grants Policy Statement, are allowed.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER WebmasterFBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster [FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Center without Walls for Molecular Mechanisms of Neurodegeneration in Frontotemporal Degen...
- • Mechanisms of Selective Vulnerability in LBD and FTD (R01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- • Mechanisms of Pathological Spread of Abnormal Proteins in LBD and FTD (R01 Clinical Trial ...
- • NIH StrokeNet Clinical Trials and Biomarker Studies for Stroke Treatment, Recovery, and Pr...
- • The NINDS Human Biospecimen and Data Repository (U24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- • NINDS Cooperative Small Business Awards In Translational Research (SBIR/U44)
- • NINDS Institutional Center Core Grants to Support Neuroscience Research
- • Career Development Award to Promote Diversity in Neuroscience Research
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Administrative Resource...
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Research Resource (U24)...
- • New Cohorts for Environmental Exposures and Cancer Risk (CEECR; UG3/UH3 Clinical Trial Not...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH2/UH3 Clinical ...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH3 Clinical Tria...