New Technology for Proteomics and Glycomics (STTR [R41/R42])
The summary for the New Technology for Proteomics and Glycomics (STTR [R41/R42]) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
New Technology for Proteomics and Glycomics (STTR [R41/R42]): This funding opportunity announcement (FOA) encourages Small Business Innovation Research (STTR) grant applications from small business concerns (SBCs) that propose the development of broadly applicable research tools that address the core technical challenges in proteomics and glycomics. This includes but is not restricted to robotics, sample preparation and pre-fractionation, analytical separations, gel and array imaging, quantitation, mass spectrometry, intelligent automated data acquisition, and improved informatics technologies. Technologies that address the unique needs of glycomics and clinical proteomics, described in Section II.I.1 (Research Objectives) are of particular interest.
|Federal Grant Title:||New Technology for Proteomics and Glycomics (STTR [R41/R42])|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Education Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PA-11-214|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Alcohol Research Programs|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 07, 2014|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 07, 2014|
|Posted Date:||May 19, 2011|
|Creation Date:||May 19, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Jun 07, 2014|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Small businesses
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER WebmasterFBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster [FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Integrative Research on Polysubstance Abuse and Disorder (R61/R33 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • Consortium on the Neurobiology of Adolescent Drinking in Adulthood (NADIA) Administrative ...
- • Consortium on the Neurobiology of Adolescent Drinking in Adulthood (NADIA) Research Resour...
- • Consortium on the Neurobiology of Adolescent Drinking in Adulthood (NADIA) Research Projec...
- • Accelerating the Pace of Drug Abuse Research Using Existing Data (R01 Clinical Trial Optio...
- • Mechanisms of Alcoholic Pancreatitis
- • Alcohol Abuse and Hiv/Aids in Resource-Poor Societies
- • Mechanisms of Alcohol-Induced Tissue Injury
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...