Notice of Intent: Monitoring program for the American crocodile in Everglades National Park
The summary for the Notice of Intent: Monitoring program for the American crocodile in Everglades National Park grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Notice of Intent: Monitoring program for the American crocodile in Everglades National Park: Notice of intent to award, applications will not be accepted for this agreement. This task agreement is being awarded to University of Florida under South Florida CESU Master Cooperative Agreement: P16AC00032. The purpose of this this project is to determine ecological responses of crocodiles to natural and man-made ecosystem changes.
|Federal Grant Title:||Notice of Intent: Monitoring program for the American crocodile in Everglades National Park|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P16AS00443|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Posted Date:||August 4th, 2016|
|Creation Date:||August 4th, 2016|
|Archive Date:||August 14th, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$111,397|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$111,397|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||August 4th, 2016|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- The National Park Service is announcing a notice of intent to award; this is not a request for applications. This funding opportunity is to provide public notice that the NPS intends to fund this project. No applications will be accepted for this grant opportunity announcement.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Emmett Johnson 305-242-7028
- Similar Government Grants
- • MACA Administrative History
- • Visitor Use Study at Waco Mammoth National Monument
- • Stabilization of Rock Springs Land and Cattle Company Headquarters Building
- • Stabilization of Telegraph Building at OX Ranch
- • An investigation of the Impact of the NPS to New Mexico's Outdoor Recreation Economy ...
- • Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grov...
- • National Park Service- Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
- • National Park Service- Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeon's Ranch Subunit, ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...