Notice of Intent to Award to California Department of Water Resources
The summary for the Notice of Intent to Award to California Department of Water Resources grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Department of the Interior, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Notice of Intent to Award to California Department of Water Resources: The State of California (State) is required by state legislation to lead Salton Sea restoration efforts. As part of this requirement, the California Department of Water Resources (DWR) is leading the development and implementation of the dust suppression projects called for in Salton Sea Management Plan (SSMP). Phase I Plan calls for no more than 14,900 acres of dust suppression projects. To meet this goal, the State must work with landowners around the Sea to implement projects on their land while still coordinating and leading actions on the ground and working with county air quality regulators. The State will work with Reclamation to implement dust suppression projects on Reclamation-owned lands where dust emissions are expected to increase. The State is uniquely qualified to complete this work because of their legal requirements to oversee Sea restoration, their experience in coordinating and overseeing multiple activities necessary to implement the SSMP, and their ability to leverage resources used for other dust suppression projects around the Sea.
|Federal Grant Title:||Notice of Intent to Award to California Department of Water Resources|
|Federal Agency Name:||Department of the Interior (DOI)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||BOR-LC-19-N015|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||July 5th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||July 5th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||June 21st, 2019|
|Creation Date:||June 21st, 2019|
|Archive Date:||August 4th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$267,723|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||June 21st, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Leslie Dieguez
Grants Management Specialist
- Similar Government Grants
- • Notice of Intent to Award
- • Cyanophage treatment development for mitigating freshwater Harmful Algal Blooms caused by ...
- • Evaluating Contaminates of Emerging Concern’s Fate in Potable Reuse Membrane Treatme...
- • Concentrate Minimization—Inline Static Mixer/Crystallizers
- • Desalination and Water Purification Research Program Pitch to Pilot for Fiscal Year 2020
- • Notice of Intent to Award to the University of Iowa for Integrated Bubble, Sound and Light...
- • Predicting the Interactions between Flow, Sediment and Riparian Vegetation
- • Design and Testing of Computationally-Efficient Methods to Evaluate Parameter and Model Un...
- More Grants from the Department of the Interior
- • OIA Technical Assistance Program
- • Energizing Insular Communities Program
- • Maintenance Assistance Program
- • Brown Tree Snake Program
- • Coral Reef and Natural Resources Program