Notice of Intent to Award to University of Arizona Water Resources Research Center
The summary for the Notice of Intent to Award to University of Arizona Water Resources Research Center grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Reclamation, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Notice of Intent to Award to University of Arizona Water Resources Research Center: Proposed activities for this project include: 1) Presentation of the water supply and demand projections to stakeholders to develop a common foundation of knowledge about the watershed, watershed conditions, etc.; 2) Stakeholder meetings to develop ecosystem services values and planning scenarios for future management of the Cobre Valley water resources based on the common foundation developed by the baseline assessment; 3) Technical development of planning scenarios in both narrative and GIS/map format to demonstrate the implications of each planning scenario on water resources and ecosystems within the Cobre Valley to inform final study; and 4) The presentation of final scenarios to stakeholders within Cobre Valley.
|Federal Grant Title:||Notice of Intent to Award to University of Arizona Water Resources Research Center|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Reclamation (DOI-BOR)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||BOR-LC-19-N023|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||August 1st, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||August 1st, 2019|
|Posted Date:||July 24th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||July 24th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||August 31st, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$149,049|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||July 24th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Jeff Anderson
Bureau of Reclamation
- Similar Government Grants
- • The Next Generation of Evaporation Pans Agreement R17AC00074 Modification 004 and 005
- • Salt Basin Assessment of Water Resources and Groundwater Withdrawal
- • Notice of Intent to Award to Colorado School of Mines
- • Notice of Intent to Award to RTI International
- • Notice of Intent to Award to California Department of Water Resources
- • Notice of Intent to Award to the University of Iowa for Integrated Bubble, Sound and Light...
- • Predicting the Interactions between Flow, Sediment and Riparian Vegetation
- • Design and Testing of Computationally-Efficient Methods to Evaluate Parameter and Model Un...
- More Grants from the Bureau of Reclamation
- • Middle Entiat Habitat Restoration Area C and F
- • Desalination and Water Purification Research Program: Research Projects for Fiscal Years 2...
- • Enhanced Acoustic Tagging, Analysis, and Real-time Monitoring of Wild and Hatchery Salmoni...
- • Decontamination Units to Prevent Further Dreissenid Mussels Introduction and Spread in Cal...
- • Delta Education and Outreach Projects