Notice of Intent to Award to University of Arizona Water Resources Research Center
The summary for the Notice of Intent to Award to University of Arizona Water Resources Research Center grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Reclamation, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Notice of Intent to Award to University of Arizona Water Resources Research Center: Proposed activities for this project include: 1) Presentation of the water supply and demand projections to stakeholders to develop a common foundation of knowledge about the watershed, watershed conditions, etc.; 2) Stakeholder meetings to develop ecosystem services values and planning scenarios for future management of the Cobre Valley water resources based on the common foundation developed by the baseline assessment; 3) Technical development of planning scenarios in both narrative and GIS/map format to demonstrate the implications of each planning scenario on water resources and ecosystems within the Cobre Valley to inform final study; and 4) The presentation of final scenarios to stakeholders within Cobre Valley.
|Federal Grant Title:||Notice of Intent to Award to University of Arizona Water Resources Research Center|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Reclamation (DOI-BOR)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||BOR-LC-19-N023|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||August 1st, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||August 1st, 2019|
|Posted Date:||July 24th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||July 24th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||August 31st, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$149,049|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||July 24th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Jeff Anderson
Bureau of Reclamation
- Similar Government Grants
- • Notice of Intent to Award
- • Cyanophage treatment development for mitigating freshwater Harmful Algal Blooms caused by ...
- • Evaluating Contaminates of Emerging Concern’s Fate in Potable Reuse Membrane Treatme...
- • Concentrate Minimization—Inline Static Mixer/Crystallizers
- • Desalination and Water Purification Research Program Pitch to Pilot for Fiscal Year 2020
- • Notice of Intent to Award to the University of Iowa for Integrated Bubble, Sound and Light...
- • Predicting the Interactions between Flow, Sediment and Riparian Vegetation
- • Design and Testing of Computationally-Efficient Methods to Evaluate Parameter and Model Un...
- More Grants from the Bureau of Reclamation
- • Water Conservation Services, Lower Colorado Basin Region
- • WaterSMART Cooperative Watershed Management Program Phase II
- • Water Reclamation and Reuse Research Projects
- • Notice of Intent to Award
- • Aquatic Invasive Species Prevention Activities in Kansas