OJJDP FY 19 Drug Court Training and Technical Assistance Program
The summary for the OJJDP FY 19 Drug Court Training and Technical Assistance Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Office of Juvenile Justice Delinquency Prevention , which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
OJJDP FY 19 Drug Court Training and Technical Assistance Program: The Drug Court Training and Technical Assistance (TTA) Program will fund a TTA provider for family drug courts under Category 1 and a TTA provider for juvenile drug treatment courts under Category 2. The TTA under this program will support OJJDP funded drug courts as well as family drug courts and juvenile drug treatment courts across the nation. In addition, TTA under this program will be coordinated with the Opioid Youth Affected Initiative TTA.
|Federal Grant Title:||OJJDP FY 19 Drug Court Training and Technical Assistance Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Office of Juvenile Justice Delinquency Prevention (USDOJ-OJP-OJJDP)|
|Grant Categories:||Law Justice and Legal Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||OJJDP-2019-15023|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 6th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 6th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||March 5th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||March 5th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||No date given|
|Total Program Funding:||$8,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$4,500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$3,500,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||2|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||March 5th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants are limited to nonprofit organizations and for-profit organizations (including tribal nonprofit and for-profit organizations) and institutions of higher education (including tribal institutions of higher education). All recipients and subrecipients (including any for-profit organization) must forgo any profit or management fee.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Full Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- For technical assistance with submitting an application, contact the Grants.gov Customer Support Hotline at 8005184726 or 6065455035, at https://www.grants.gov/web/grants/support.html, or at email@example.com. The Grants.gov Support Hotline operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, except on federal holidays.
An applicant that experiences unforeseen Grants.gov technical issues beyond its control that prevent it from submitting its application by the deadline must email the National Criminal Justice Reference Service Response Center (Response Center) at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours after the application deadline to request approval to submit its application after the deadline. Additional information on reporting technical issues appears under Experiencing Unforeseen Grants.gov Technical Issues in the How To Apply section.
For assistance with any other requirements of this solicitation, contact the Response Center by telephone at 8008513420 or TTY: 3012406310 (hearing impaired only) or by email at email@example.com. Response Center hours of operation are 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. ET, Monday through Friday, and 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET on the solicitation close date. General information on applying for OJJDP awards can be found at https://www.ojjdp.gov/funding/funding.html. Answers to frequently asked questions that may assist applicants are posted at https://www.ojjdp.gov/grants/solicitations/FY2019/FAQ/DCTPTTA.pdf.
- Similar Government Grants
- • BJA FY 20 National Community Courts Site-based and Training and Technical Assistance Initi...
- • BJA FY 20 Adult Drug Court and Veterans Treatment Court Discretionary Grant Program
- • OJJDP FY 20 Juvenile Drug Treatment Court Program
- • OJJDP FY 20 Family Drug Court Program
- • OJJDP FY 19 Juvenile Drug Treatment Court Program
- • FY 2004 BJA Adult Drug Court Implementation Grant Program
- • FY 2004 BJA Juvenile Drug Court Implementation Grants
- • FY 2004 BJA Family Drug Court Implementation Grants
- More Grants from the Office of Juvenile Justice Delinquency Prevention
- • OJJDP FY 20 Preventing Trafficking of Girls
- • OJJDP FY 20 Reducing Risk for Girls in the Juvenile Justice System
- • OJJDP FY 20 Comprehensive Anti-Gang Programs for Youth
- • OJJDP FY 20 Juvenile Justice and Mental Health Collaboration Program
- • OJJDP FY 20 Second Chance Act Youth Offender Reentry Program