OJJDP FY 20 Juvenile Justice and Mental Health Collaboration Program
The summary for the OJJDP FY 20 Juvenile Justice and Mental Health Collaboration Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Office of Juvenile Justice Delinquency Prevention , which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
OJJDP FY 20 Juvenile Justice and Mental Health Collaboration Program: The Juvenile Justice and Mental Health Collaboration Program (JJMHCP) supports cross-system collaboration to improve responses and outcomes for youth with mental illness (MI) or co-occurring MI and substance abuse (CMISA) who come into contact with the juvenile justice system. This program supports public safety efforts through partnerships with juvenile justice, mental health and substance abuse agencies to enhance responses to justice-involved youth with MI and CMISA.
|Federal Grant Title:||OJJDP FY 20 Juvenile Justice and Mental Health Collaboration Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Office of Juvenile Justice Delinquency Prevention (USDOJ-OJP-OJJDP)|
|Grant Categories:||Law, Justice and Legal Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||OJJDP-2020-17927|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 4th, 2020|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 4th, 2020|
|Posted Date:||March 4th, 2020|
|Creation Date:||March 4th, 2020|
|Archive Date:||No date given|
|Total Program Funding:||$5,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$750,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||6|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
|Last Updated:||March 4th, 2020|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- The following entities are eligible to apply: states, units of local government, and federally recognized Indian tribal governments. OJJDP will only accept applications that demonstrate that the proposed project will be administered jointly by an agency with responsibility for juvenile justice activities (juvenile justice agency)(which may include a mental health court) and a mental health agency.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Full Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- For technical assistance with submitting an application, contact the Grants.gov Customer Support Hotline at 8005184726 or 6065455035, at https://www.grants.gov/web/grants/support.html, or at email@example.com. The Grants.gov Support Hotline operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, except on federal holidays.
An applicant that experiences unforeseen Grants.gov technical issues beyond its control that prevent it from submitting its application by the deadline must email the National Criminal Justice Reference Service Response Center (Response Center) at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours after the application deadline to request approval to submit its application after the deadline. Additional information on reporting technical issues appears under Experiencing Unforeseen Grants.gov Technical Issues in the How To Apply (Grants.gov) section in the OJP Grant Application Resource Guide.
For assistance with any other requirements of this solicitation, contact the Response Center by telephone at 8008513420 or TTY: 3012406310 (hearing impaired only) or by email at email@example.com. Response Center hours of operation are 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. ET, Monday through Friday, and 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET on the solicitation close date. General information on applying for OJJDP awards can be found at https://www.ojjdp.gov/funding/funding.html. Answers to frequently asked questions that may assist applicants are posted at https://ojjdp.ojp.gov/sites/g/files/xyckuh176/files/media/document/ojjdp-2020-17927-faqs.pdf.
A solicitation webinar will be held on March 25, 2020 at 2p.m. ET. This webinar will provide a detailed overview of the solicitation and allow an opportunity for interested applicants to ask questions. Preregistration is required for all participants. Register here: http://ojjdptta.adobeconnect.com/eod140r56p1i/event/registration.html. After the webinar, you will find the webinar recording uploaded here: https://ojjdp.ojp.gov/library/multimedia/list.
- Similar Government Grants
- • BJA FY 20 Collaborative Mental Health and Anti-Recidivism Initiative
- • BJA FY 20 The Justice and Mental Health Collaboration Program
- • BJA FY 19 Justice and Mental Health Collaboration Program
- • BJA FY 19 Improving Justice and Mental Health Collaboration: Training and Technical Assist...
- • BJA FY 18 Justice and Mental Health Collaboration Program
- • Justice and Mental Health Collaboration Program
- • FY 08 Justice and Mental Health Collaboration Program
- More Grants from the Office of Juvenile Justice Delinquency Prevention
- • OJJDP FY 20 Preventing Trafficking of Girls
- • OJJDP FY 20 Reducing Risk for Girls in the Juvenile Justice System
- • OJJDP FY 20 Comprehensive Anti-Gang Programs for Youth
- • OJJDP FY 20 Second Chance Act Youth Offender Reentry Program
- • OJJDP FY 20 Reducing the Use of Isolation in Juvenile Facilities