OVW FY 2012 Technical Assistance Program
The summary for the OVW FY 2012 Technical Assistance Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Office of Violence Against Women, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
OVW FY 2012 Technical Assistance Program: The primary purpose of the OVW TA Program is to provide direct technical assistance to grantees and subgrantees to enhance and support their efforts to successfully implement local projects supported by OVW grant funds. In addition, OVW is focused on building the capacity of criminal justice and victim services organizations to respond effectively to sexual assault, domestic violence, dating violence, and stalking and fostering partnerships among organizations that have not traditionally worked together to address violence against women.
|Federal Grant Title:||OVW FY 2012 Technical Assistance Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Office of Violence Against Women|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||OVW-2012-3132|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||OVW Technical Assistance Initiative|
|Current Application Deadline:||Apr 17, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 17, 2012|
|Posted Date:||Mar 01, 2012|
|Creation Date:||Mar 01, 2012|
|Archive Date:||May 17, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$22,500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$700,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||45|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Category Explanation
- Training and technical assistance on sexual assault, domestic violence, dating violence and stalking.
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible entities for this program are limited to nonprofit national, tribal, or statewide organizations and institutions of higher education. Eligible applicants must have the capacity to provide training and technical assistance on a national level.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Tosha Preston Phone 202-307-6062
Tosha Preston [Tosha.Preston@usdoj.gov]
- Similar Government Grants
- • OVW 2019 Alaska Full Faith and Credit Training and Technical Assistance Request for Concep...
- • OVW FY 2019 Training and Technical Assistance Initiative
- • OVW FY 2018 Sexual Assault Medical Forensic Examiner Training Initiative Solicitation
- • OVW Fiscal Year 2018 Training and Technical Assistance Initiative
- • OVW FY 2017 Training and Technical Assistance Initiative Program
- • FY 2004 OVW Technical Assistance Program
- • FY 2005 OVW Technical Assistance Program
- • OVW FY 2007 Technical Assistance Program Call for Concept Papers
- More Grants from the Office of Violence Against Women
- • OVW FY 2013 Legal Assistance for Victims Grant Program, District of Columbia (DC) Special ...
- • OVW FY 2013 Court Training and Improvements Program: Domestic Violence Mentor Court Initia...
- • OVW FY 2013 National Tribal Protection Order Registry Initiative
- • OVW FY 2012 Domestic Violence Homicide Prevention Demonstration Initiative Technical Assis...
- • OVW FY 2012 Domestic Violence Homicide Prevention Demonstration Initiative