OVW Fiscal Year 2020 COVID-19/Violence Against Women Assistance to Tribes
The summary for the OVW Fiscal Year 2020 COVID-19/Violence Against Women Assistance to Tribes grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Office on Violence Against Women, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
OVW Fiscal Year 2020 COVID-19/Violence Against Women Assistance to Tribes: This solicitation allows tribes (and as applicable, tribal designees, tribal organizations, and tribal nonprofit organizations) to submit short, simplified applications for special funding under the OVW Grants to Tribal Governments Program and the Tribal Sexual Assault Services Program. Eligible applicants may apply to both programs covered by this solicitation, regardless of the status of current applications or awards under these programs. Applicants must submit a separate application for each program covered by this solicitation. Funds must be used to meet specific COVID-19 related needs relevant to the purposes of each grant program, not to support entirely new projects.
|Federal Grant Title:||OVW Fiscal Year 2020 COVID-19/Violence Against Women Assistance to Tribes|
|Federal Agency Name:||Office on Violence Against Women (USDOJ-OJP-OVW)|
|Grant Categories:||Law Justice and Legal Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||OVW-2020-18853|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||September 16th, 2020|
|Original Application Deadline:||September 16th, 2020|
|Posted Date:||July 30th, 2020|
|Creation Date:||July 30th, 2020|
|Archive Date:||No date given|
|Total Program Funding:||$4,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||50|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||July 30th, 2020|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- tribal designee, tribal organization, tribal nonprofit
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Full Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Marnie Shiels
- Similar Government Grants
- • OVW Fiscal Year 2021 National Service Line for Incarcerated Survivors of Sexual Abuse Soli...
- • OVW FY 2020 Domestic Violence Mentor Court Technical Assistance Initiative Solicitation
- • OVW FY 2017 Technical Assistance Outreach Initiative to Strengthen Indian Tribes Cap...
- • OVW FY 2017 Domestic Violence Mentor Court Technical Assistance Initiative
- More Grants from the Office on Violence Against Women
- • OVW Fiscal Year 2023 Training and Services to End Abuse in Later Life Program - Solicitati...
- • OVW Fiscal Year 2023 Grants for Outreach and Services to Underserved Populations - Solicit...
- • OVW Fiscal Year 2023 Training and Services to End Violence and Abuse Against Individuals w...
- • OVW Fiscal Year 2023 Legal Assistance for Victims Grant Program Expanding Legal Services I...
- • OVW Fiscal Year 2023 Legal Assistance for Victims - Solicitation