Office of Innovation and Improvement: Magnet Schools Assistance Program CFDA 84.165A
The summary for the Office of Innovation and Improvement: Magnet Schools Assistance Program CFDA 84.165A grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Department of Education, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Office of Innovation and Improvement: Magnet Schools Assistance Program CFDA 84.165A: Note: Each funding opportunity description is a synopsis of information in the Federal Register application notice. For specific information about eligibility, please see the official application notice. The official version of this document is the document published in the Federal Register. Free Internet access to the official edition of the Federal Register and the Code of Federal Regulations is available on GPO Access at: http://www.access.gpo.gov/nara/index.html. Please review the official application notice for pre-application and application requirements, application submission information, performance measures, priorities and program contact information. Purpose of Program: The Magnet Schools Assistance Program (MSAP) provides grants to eligible local educational agencies (LEAs) and consortia of LEAs to support magnet schools that are part of an approved desegregation plan. Through the implementation of magnet schools, these program resources can be used in pursuit of the objectives of the Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA), which supports State and local efforts to enable all elementary and secondary students to achieve to high standards and holds schools, LEAs, and States accountable for ensuring that their students do so. In particular, the MSAP provides an opportunity for eligible entities to focus on expanding their capacity to provide public school choice to students who attend schools identified for improvement, corrective action, or restructuring under Title I, Part A of the ESEA. Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) Number: 84.165A. Applications for grants under the Magnet Schools Assistance Program--CFDA Number 84.165A must be submitted electronically using e-Application, accessible through the Department's e-Grants Web site at: http://e-grants.ed.gov. While completing your electronic application, you will be entering data online that will be saved into a database. You may not e-mail an electronic copy of a grant application to us.
|Federal Grant Title:||Office of Innovation and Improvement: Magnet Schools Assistance Program CFDA 84.165A|
|Federal Agency Name:||Department of Education|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||ED-GRANTS-030410-001|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Magnet Schools Assistance|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 03, 2010 Appli|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 03, 2010 Appli|
|Posted Date:||Mar 04, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Mar 04, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Jun 02, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$100,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$2,500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||40|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible Applicants: LEAs or consortia of LEAs.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Julius Cotton ED Grants.gov FIND Systems Admin. Phone 202-245-6140 email@example.com Program Manager: Anna Hinton U.S. Department of Education 400 Maryland Avenue, SW., Room 4W229 Washington, DC 20202-5970 Telephone: (202) 260-1108 or by e-mail:
e-Mail: Program Mailbox [FY10MSAPCOMP@ed.gov]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Magnet Schools Assistance Program (MSAP) CFDA Number 84.165A
- • Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII): Magnet Schools Assistance Program CFDA-84.165A
- • Magnet Schools Assistance Program CFDA 84.165A
- • Magnet Schools Assistance Program
- More Grants from the Department of Education
- • OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance on State Data Collection: National Technical Assistance C...
- • OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance on State Data Collection--National Technical Assistance C...
- • OSERS-OSEP: Leadership Development Programs: Increasing the Capacity of Leaders to Improve...
- • OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance and Dissemination To Improve Services and Results for Chi...
- • OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance and Dissemination Center for the Development and Implemen...