Operations at the William O Douglas Outdoor Classroom (WODOC)
The summary for the Operations at the William O Douglas Outdoor Classroom (WODOC) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Operations at the William O Douglas Outdoor Classroom (WODOC): The purpose of this Task Agreement is to support its Cooperative Agreementâ¿¿s objective to allow for the identification, development, and implementation of operational efficiencies resulting in enhanced protection of park resources and improved service to the public. Similarly, the commitment of NPS and MRCAâ¿¿s respective resources within the Cooperative Zone can enhance the common protection of all park visitors and resources, as well as the appropriate enjoyment and appreciation of the same by the public. Furthermore, in doing so, these public services will continue to build conservation leaders and lifelong stewardships of our environment and communities.
|Federal Grant Title:||Operations at the William O Douglas Outdoor Classroom (WODOC)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Education Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P17AS00838|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||October 2nd, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||October 2nd, 2017|
|Posted Date:||September 18th, 2017|
|Creation Date:||September 18th, 2017|
|Archive Date:||October 17th, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:||$150,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$150,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$42,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||September 18th, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Agreements Management Specialist Paula Owens 805-370-2328
- Similar Government Grants
- • Creation of Educational Curriculum for Roger Williams National Memorial and Blackstone Riv...
- • Engage Youth Through Chilkoot Trail Experience Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park
- • Citizen Science program
- • Savor Paterson: Explore Paterson’s Cultural Diversity Through Foo
- • Invasive Species Control using the Incentivized Harvest Program for Managing Non-native Br...
- • Hot Springs National Park
- • Assess and Report on economic impact of Federal Historic Tax Credits
- • American Institute of Architects cooperative agreement
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...