Optimal Resources and Care for Children with Craniofacial Malformations
The summary for the Optimal Resources and Care for Children with Craniofacial Malformations grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Optimal Resources and Care for Children with Craniofacial Malformations: The purpose of this announcement is to advance the scientific and public understanding of craniofacial malformations by addressing important research gaps; and developing additional resources for use by the families of affected children.
|Federal Grant Title:||Optimal Resources and Care for Children with Craniofacial Malformations|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-DD-07-008|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention_Investigations and Technical Assistance|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 10, 2007|
|Posted Date:||Feb 14, 2007|
|Creation Date:||Feb 14, 2007|
|Archive Date:||May 10, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:||$200,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Assistance will be provided only to the National Foundation for Facial Reconstruction (NFFR). No other applications are solicited. This limited eligibility is based on the key objectives of the program for clinic-based research and the Congressional directive for CDC to work with NFFR on craniofacial malformations. House Report 109-337, Public Law #109-149 as amended by PL 109-383.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Procurement and Grants Office
Phone 770-488-2700 PGOTIM@cdc.gov Technical Information Management Section
- Similar Government Grants
- • National Foundation for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • Strengthening the Nation's Public Health Communication Infrastructure to Respond to C...
- • Technical Collaboration to Strengthen and Expand Capacity to Assess, Prevent, and Mitigate...
- • Advancing the Centers of Excellence in Newcomer Health
- • Epidemiology of Lupus: Longitudinal Studies in Population-Based Cohorts
- • Postdoctoral Fellowship Training Program in Infectious Diseases
- • A Cooperative Agreement to Improve the Interaction Between Public Health Academicians and ...
- • A Cooperative Agreement to Strengthen Collaboration Between the Disciplines of Academic Me...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2