Outreach, Education, and Technical Assistance for Public Safety Community Interoperability Efforts
The summary for the Outreach, Education, and Technical Assistance for Public Safety Community Interoperability Efforts grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Office of Procurement Operations Grants Division, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Outreach, Education, and Technical Assistance for Public Safety Community Interoperability Efforts: Provides funding for outreach, technical assistance and guidance to assist each state and U.S. territory in the development and refinement of their statewide plans and implementation strategies for improving interoperability communications with practitioner support. This effort will culminate in two reports: the first should identify best practices for the development and implementation of statewide plans; the second should demonstrate lessons learned from the states on their efforts to develop and implement statewide interoperability plans. The capstone outcome of this effort is that each state will have either created or updated a statewide communications plan.
|Federal Grant Title:||Outreach, Education, and Technical Assistance for Public Safety Community Interoperability Efforts|
|Federal Agency Name:||Office of Procurement Operations Grants Division|
|Grant Categories:||Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||DHS-06-ST-086-005|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Homeland Security Outreach, Education, and Technical Assistance|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 05, 2006|
|Posted Date:||Aug 22, 2006|
|Creation Date:||Aug 22, 2006|
|Archive Date:||Oct 05, 2006|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,200,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Category Explanation
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This opportunity is restricted ONLY to the National Governors Association.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Jamie Hutchinson
Phone 202-447-5609 email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
- Similar Government Grants
- • Office for Interoperability and Compatibility: Outreach, Education, and Technical Assistan...
- • Outreach, Education, and Technical Assistance for Public Safety Community Interoperability...
- More Grants from the Office of Procurement Operations Grants Division
- • FY 19 STC Announcement
- • State Local Tribal Territorial Indicators of Compromise Automation Pilot
- • State Local Tribal and Territorial (SLTT) Reporting and Threat Information Sharing Pilot
- • State, Local, Tribal and Territorial (SLTT) Security Operations Center (SOC) Information S...
- • FY 2019 Citizenship and Assimilation Grant Program: Refugee and Asylee Assimilation Progra...