PA 2012 Conservation Innovation Grants
The summary for the PA 2012 Conservation Innovation Grants grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Pennsylvania State Office, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
PA 2012 Conservation Innovation Grants: NRCS requests proposals from eligible government, non-governmental organizations, or individuals which seek competitive consideration of grant awards for projects between one and three years in duration. CIG does not fund research projects, rather, CIG funds proposals that stimulate the development and adoption of conservation approaches or technologies that have been studied sufficiently to indicate a likelihood of success. CIG funds projects targeting innovative on-the-ground conservation, including pilot projects and field demonstrations. To be eligible, projects must involve landowners who meet the EQIP eligibility requirements.
|Federal Grant Title:||PA 2012 Conservation Innovation Grants|
|Federal Agency Name:||Pennsylvania State Office|
|Grant Categories:||Agriculture Energy Environment Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||USDANRCSPA1201|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Environmental Quality Incentives Program|
|Current Application Deadline:||Apr 20, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 20, 2012|
|Posted Date:||Mar 05, 2012|
|Creation Date:||Mar 05, 2012|
|Archive Date:||May 20, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$300,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$75,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||4|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- CIG applicants must be a federally recognized Indian tribe, State or local unit of government, non-governmental organization, or individuals.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Noel Soto PA CIG Program Contact Phone 717-237-2173
PA CIG Program Contact [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • South Carolina urban communities
- • Announcement for Program Funding for Natural Resources Conservation Service's Conservation...
- • Ohio NRCS Conservation Innovation Grants
- • Notice of Funding Opportunity for NRCS' Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) National comp...
- • Conservation Innovation Grants
- • Conservation Innovation Grants - Chesapeake Bay Watershed
- • Environmental Quality Incentive Program Assistance Irrigation Technical Services
- More Grants from the Pennsylvania State Office
- • Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS' Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federa...
- • Pennsylvania 2017 Conservation Innovation Grants
- • Pennsylvania CIG Fiscal Year 2016 Announcement for Program Funding
- • Pennsylvania NRCS CIG 2015
- • PA 2014 Conservation Innovation Grant