PPHF 2015: Nutrition, Physical Activity
The summary for the PPHF 2015: Nutrition, Physical Activity grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
PPHF 2015: Nutrition, Physical Activity: The PRC Program was established by Congress in 1984 (Public Law 98-551) to conduct research inhealth promotion, disease prevention, and methods of appraising health hazards and risk factors.Congress mandated that the centers be located at academic health centers capable of providingmultidisciplinary faculties with expertise in public health, relationships with professionals in otherrelevant fields, graduate training and demonstrated curricula in disease prevention, and a capabilityfor residency training in public health or preventive medicine
|Federal Grant Title:||PPHF 2015: Nutrition, Physical Activity|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-DP-15-008|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Numbers:||93.135, 93.542|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Centers for Research and Demonstration for Health Promotion and Disease Prevention; Health Promotion and Disease Prevention Research Centers: PPHF - Affordable Care Act Projects|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 27, 2015|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 27, 2015|
|Posted Date:||Jul 27, 2015|
|Creation Date:||Jul 27, 2015|
|Archive Date:||Sep 26, 2015|
|Total Program Funding:||$4,300,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||50|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible Institutions/Organizations. Institutions/organizations listed in Section III, 1 are eligibleto apply.
- Grant Announcement Contact
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention 404-498-2015
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2