PTN Direct Announcement
The summary for the PTN Direct Announcement grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
PTN Direct Announcement: Merger between Maine Quality Counts (MQC) and Connecticut Peer Review, Inc. d/b/a Qualidigm.
|Federal Grant Title:||PTN Direct Announcement|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services (HHS-CMS)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CMS-1L1-19-001|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||March 22nd, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||March 22nd, 2019|
|Posted Date:||March 11th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||March 11th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||April 21st, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||March 11th, 2019|
- Category Explanation
- Direct Announcement
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- PTN Direct Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants.gov Contact Center
Phone Number: 1-800-518-4726
Hours of operation are 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The contact center is closed on federal holidays.
Grants.gov Customer Support
- Similar Government Grants
- • Transforming Clinical Practice Initiative (TCPI), Practice Transformation Networks (PTN)
- More Grants from the Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services
- • Connecting Kids to Coverage (CKC) HEALTHY KIDS AI/AN
- • Substance Use Disorder Prevention that Promotes Opioid Recovery and Treatment for Patients...
- • Medicare Model Guidelines, Version 8
- • Minority Research Grant Program
- • Support for Ombudsman and Beneficiary Counseling Programs for States Participating in Fina...