Transforming Clinical Practice Initiative (TCPI), Practice Transformation Networks (PTN)
The summary for the Transforming Clinical Practice Initiative (TCPI), Practice Transformation Networks (PTN) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Transforming Clinical Practice Initiative (TCPI), Practice Transformation Networks (PTN): This Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) is intended for the PTNs. Applicants that are selected as PTN cooperative agreement awardees will collaboratively lead clinicians and their practices through the TCPI phases of transformation, achieve the TCPI goals, and through adaptive redesign, position these clinicians and their practices to be sustainable components within the changing care delivery system. The authority for the TCPI model is section 1115A of the Social Security Act (the Act).
|Federal Grant Title:||Transforming Clinical Practice Initiative (TCPI), Practice Transformation Networks (PTN)|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CMS-1L1-15-003|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||ACA-Transforming Clinical Practice Initiative: Practice Transformation Networks (PTNs)|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jan 6, 2015 Baltimore, Maryland|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jan 6, 2015 Baltimore, Maryland|
|Posted Date:||October 23rd, 2014|
|Creation Date:||Oct 23, 2014|
|Archive Date:||Feb 5, 2015|
|Total Program Funding:||$670,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$50,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$2,000,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||35|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Organizations that have pre-existing relationships with multiple clinicians/practices that includes an ability to receive data from these practices.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Transforming Clinical Practice Initiative (TCPI), Practice Transformation Networks (PTN)
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants.gov Contact Center
Phone Number: 1-800-518-4726
Hours of operation are 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The contact center is closed on federal holidays.
Grants.gov Customer Support
Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services 410-786-5239
- Similar Government Grants
- • PTN Direct Announcement
- More Grants from the Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services
- • Connecting Kids to Coverage (CKC) HEALTHY KIDS AI/AN
- • Substance Use Disorder Prevention that Promotes Opioid Recovery and Treatment for Patients...
- • Medicare Model Guidelines, Version 8
- • Minority Research Grant Program
- • Support for Ombudsman and Beneficiary Counseling Programs for States Participating in Fina...