Pacific Center Disaster (PDC)
The summary for the Pacific Center Disaster (PDC) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Washington Headquarters Services, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Pacific Center Disaster (PDC): The purpose of this Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) is to provide an assistance mechanism for the continuation of work for the Pacific Disaster Center (PDC) program by selecting a university managing partner to provide management and the resources needed to enable PDC to stimulate research, development, evaluation and deployment of advanced tools and applications to aid in disaster monitoring, early warning, and decision support for disaster management communities and the general public. Thus, the overarching goal is to foster disaster-resiliency and risk reduction through the use of science, information, and technology.
|Federal Grant Title:||Pacific Center Disaster (PDC)|
|Federal Agency Name:||Washington Headquarters Services (DOD-WHS)|
|Grant Categories:||Disaster Prevention and Relief|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HQ0034-22-FOA-PDC-0001|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||November 15th, 2021|
|Original Application Deadline:||November 15th, 2021|
|Posted Date:||October 5th, 2021|
|Creation Date:||October 5th, 2021|
|Archive Date:||December 15th, 2021|
|Total Program Funding:||$100,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
|Last Updated:||November 10th, 2021|
- Category Explanation
- CFDA Number: 12.019 Previous CFDA Number: 12.630 Basic, Applied, and Advanced Research in Science and Engineering is no longer valid.
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- 501(3)(C) Tax Exempt, Non-Profit Organizations and Institutions of Higher Education need only apply to this opportunity.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Phuongthao Phan
- More Grants from the Washington Headquarters Services
- • NDEP STEM Open NFO
- • Minerva Research Initiatve
- • Minerva Research Initiative's (Minerva) Defense Education and Civilian University Research...
- • United Service Organizations
- • American Red Cross