Paralysis Resource Center State Pilot Program
The summary for the Paralysis Resource Center State Pilot Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Administration for Community Living, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Paralysis Resource Center State Pilot Program: ACL intends to award up to five (5) Paralysis Resource Center (PRC) State Pilot Program grants designed to enhance the capacity of community disability-based programming by improving and/or increasing the services and supports provided by community-based disability organizations that are working to improve the quality of life for individuals living with paralysis, their families, and their caregivers. Grantees funded under this three year announcement will make subawards to community-based organizations across their states that provide long-term services and supports to people living with paralysis. All activities funded under this grant will promote greater independence, equality, choice, and control for individuals living with paralysis and to help them more fully integrate into their communities.Under a separate 2018 funding opportunity announcement, ACL will also award funds for a National Paralysis Resource Center (NPRC). One of the activities of the NPRC will be to make subawards to nonprofit community-based organizations that provide long-term services and supports to people living with paralysis. The PRC State Pilot Program is designed, along with the NPRC, to help assess the most effective and efficient ways to enhance the capacity of community disability programming and increase the services and supports available for individuals living with paralysis. ACL will work closely with the PRC State Pilot Program grantees and NPRC to avoid duplication of subawards within the pilot states.
|Federal Grant Title:||Paralysis Resource Center State Pilot Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Administration for Community Living (HHS-ACL)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HHS-2018-ACL-AOD-PRRC-0286|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||April 17th, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||April 17th, 2018|
|Posted Date:||February 16th, 2018|
|Creation Date:||February 16th, 2018|
|Archive Date:||May 17th, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$200,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||5|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||February 16th, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Foreign entities are not eligible to compete for, or receive, awards made under this announcement.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Elizabeth Leef
- Similar Government Grants
- • National Limb Loss Resource Center
- • National Paralysis Resource Center
- • The Paralysis Resource Center
- More Grants from the Administration for Community Living
- • Disaster Assistance for State Units on Aging (SUAs) and Tribal Organizations in Major Disa...
- • Lifespan Respite Care Program: Special Projects to Strengthen Program Development, Impleme...
- • Aging and Disability Resource Center/No Wrong Door System Funding Opportunity: Critical Re...
- • Centers for Independent Living Competition - Guam
- • Assistive Technology Alternative Financing Program